EU-PVE-Official-Extinction465 spikes lag and kicking.

Sleiva

EU-PVE-Official-Extinction465 spikes lag and kicking.

So, EU-PVE-Official-Extinction465 server is lagging like hell every 10 minutes ping goes to 200+ and then its going lower then server is kicking all people from server 20-30 times in day. This issue also happened yesterday.

When server is kicking all people you should wait 3-5 minutes untill it's kicked all people because if you try connect instantly its says "unable to connect" its only kick not crash.

Server lag spikes every 10 minutes impossible to play on server like every 10 minutes is spike lag and you should wait 1 min untill its will unspike and some after lag spike coming another lag.

Today and yesterday we was maked ark.gg/outage but no results its really not playable. Please help @lilpanda @Cedric

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, Sleiva said:

Tryed it we maked everyday report with my tribe mates and people who play on this server no result

Not having immediate results doesn't means they are not monitoring and investigating. Performance issues are not always as easy to fix as just flipping a switch. Can takes time to identify the real issue, and even more time to fixes it. But yeah, servers issues must be reported through that form, because this is the direct line straight to the server management team.

1 minute ago, invincibleqc said:

Not having immediate results doesn't means they are not monitoring and investigating. Performance issues are not always as easy to fix as just flipping a switch. Can takes time to identify the real issue, and even more time to fixes it. But yeah, servers issues must be reported through that form, because this is the direct line straight to the server management team.

Oke thanks for answer

I have reported this server almost every day for past month or even more, often even multiple times a day. I have also sent a ticket and asked for a server to be moved to a better hardware but nothing is being done (obviously). I wonder if reports are swept under the carpet thinking its the typical "lag" issues people report. Whats happening on this server is very unusual. Sometimes server times out 10 people out at the same second. Sometimes it times out everyone. Sometimes timeouts happen twice in 5 minutes and sometimes once hour, once a 20 min. Server often goes locked into 255 ping. Crashes are not main issue here, sure it crashes but every server crashes. Main problem thats happening on this server are those TIMEOUTS.

I beg devs to take 465 situation seriously

Totally agree with @b0ender this server is timeouts more than 30 times in day like i said before and i saw that its timeouts kicking all people from server when is coming save lag every 15 min and also lagging sometimes its 200-255 ping. Horrible to play on 465 and when i doing trades and switch to another extinction its not lagging, not kicking and have good ping.

Why should we suffer about this situation on 465 even i tryed contact via twitter messages, twitter posts, send many times outage and forum topic and no anyone can't help us. All another extinction runs nice but this not we just get all times kicking and can't even do nothing like play normaly do element nodes or drops no you can't because you get every 15 min or less kick from 465 server and all people get this kick and popup message "TIMEOUTS".

1 hour ago, invincibleqc said:

As always, servers issues must be reported via the following form: http://ark.gg/outage

ok but whats the point of this? im playing Ark since 14.000 hours now and more then 13k of this on official. Ive sended so many Outage Reports but nothing ever changed. Oh and btw. why do i have give my emailadress? ive never got any response.

1 hour ago, invincibleqc said:

How many reports does it need till someone will take a look on the server? If someone would monitor or ivestigate this server he would definitely recognise that something is going wrong here. i would like to see a Wildcard Official doing a OSD for example, i would really like to see how they will arrange this with getting kicked every 10 minutes. The Majority that is playing Extinction is playing here to farm OSD and Veins imo but both is impossible with 255 ping and with getting kicked and server crashs. So pls @lilpanda take a look at 465.

57 minutes ago, b0ender said:

I have reported this server almost every day for past month or even more, often even multiple times a day. I have also sent a ticket and asked for a server to be moved to a better hardware but nothing is being done (obviously). I wonder if reports are swept under the carpet thinking its the typical "lag" issues people report. Whats happening on this server is very unusual. Sometimes server times out 10 people out at the same second. Sometimes it times out everyone. Sometimes timeouts happen twice in 5 minutes and sometimes once hour, once a 20 min. Server often goes locked into 255 ping. Crashes are not main issue here, sure it crashes but every server crashes. Main problem thats happening on this server are those TIMEOUTS.

I beg devs to take 465 situation seriously

We also reported this Server multilple times and i really hope this server will be playable again, because as it is now it makes no fun at all.

almost 2 months of constant mass timeouts. server didnt crash at all for past 2 days but timeouts are still happening.

cloudmachine left the game4 minutes ago
1269797057 left the game4 minutes ago
beeko2012 left the game4 minutes ago
Heisenberg left the game4 minutes ago
AstronautMord left the game4 minutes ago
LoC@Br@ left the game4 minutes ago
BOPOH_Hunter left the game4 minutes ago
mif7208 left the game4 minutes ago
Flip7898 left the game4 minutes ago
Evenewlike left the game4 minutes ago
Incubus left the game4 minutes ago
ksaver left the game4 minutes ago
cl_eXtremluck 1 left the game4 minutes ago
Relentless.Karl ... left the game4 minutes ago

On 11/12/2019 at 2:15 PM, invincibleqc said:

ok i understand we cant have immediate results but sorry "... because this is the direct line straight to the server management team." im still laughing about that one.@invincibleqc
Question: How many Days a Report takes trough the Direct Line to the server management Team? Im just curious because we reporting since DAYS and still everyone is getting kicked every 10 or 15 minutes. Its Impossible to do a Loot or an Element Vein like this!

Oh and btw, Server Performance is the Reason why this happens: https://prnt.sc/pxrdcv

14 minutes ago, 2x3m said:

Oh and btw, Server Performance is the Reason why this happens: https://prnt.sc/pxrdcv

think this picture will more understandable and so every 9-10 minutes, no one server not hypnotizes so as he already what week falls every 9-10 minutes as times under preserving need not be very smart that would understand in than the problem this not chaotic failures and one and the same glitch in one and the same interval time

Screenshot_1.png

Just found this thread and would like to add another annoyed player on Extinction PVE 465, who has moved to SE to wait for a fix. Think I have a healthy patience for server problems but this seems too bad for people to play on. Hope someone on WC dev team can find a way to fix this situation, I would love to have some Extinction fun again. 

server is still timing out everyone. population on the server is rapidly going down. event weekend and there is max of 9 players online at peak hours.

really sad. i invested 3-4k hours into this server, made full tek base all farmed by myself and now i cant play on it. and the only responses are from volounteer moderators trying to keep us silent. 

Danio984 left the game3 minutes ago
Joker left the game3 minutes ago
Player left the game3 minutes ago
wrant4444 left the game3 minutes ago
Nerev left the game3 minutes ago

CORONEL WAGNER left the game30 minutes ago
מה left the game30 minutes ago
Joker left the game30 minutes ago
Disciple left the game30 minutes ago
KoKzSchlumpf left the game30 minutes ago

Archived