Can anyone help me with the Math behind the raising of Wyverns via Milk?

STUL

Can anyone help me with the Math behind the raising of Wyverns via Milk?

hi,

never bothered till of late to raise wyverns due to rl but im not sure how to work out how long i can leave the wyvern  after giving it milk before it does say when im at work or sleep! if anyone can give me some tips that would be so grateful, thanks :)

time varys with laggy servers for food vs. time,  thought the milk only gave 1800 food?  I usually don't even bother figuring out when I need 1 milk, rather I just let their food drop to 200, pod them then gather a bunch of milk and feed them several at a time, works out great, and extra milk left over can be used for care.

can store milk in a preserving bin with salts for 8 hours, but you'll need to put in another 6 salt every 120 minutes.  its good to have a mortar right next to the preserving bin for the milk with the stuff for the salt in it so you can craft the six and move them strait into the preserving bin with minimal decay.  Vessels do come in handy but you still have to deal with the decay factor on the salt that way.

on average its aprox every 4 hours they will need a milk if their food is above 1800, if its below that, make sure you got milk that you can force feed them when their food gets extremely low, like I said, I normally don't let it drop below 200. 

1200 - per milk
5 milk - per wyvern wild female u knock out
50 milk - per alpha wyvern u kill
300-400 food consumption per hour first day only.

This should roughly work:

feed 2 times first day (hatch in morning, wait till food drops then do first feed, approx 5-6 hours later)
feed 2 times second day
feed 1 or 2 time 3rd day
feed 0 or 1 times 4th day

wow thats an amazing amount information there thanks very much for that it will all come in handy for sure, ive just started to raise 3 at the moment and its going ok now i know how much to give and times etc. Though i did make a mistake and try to take 5 wyvern eggs from val server to extinction and one got to other side only had 2 eggs left in my inventory :( wont be trying that again unless it was because i had them on my body to transfer instead of putting them in upload.

Archived