Workclock

OC-PVE 208 Ragnarok

My tribe left Ragnarok 208 (OC) to a new server due to the server already being extremely laggy as is. This morning (11/9/2019) the server was down for over an hour and I had to head over there to grab our vault full of blueprints and transfer them over. After waiting almost an hour to 2 hours, the server finally came back up. I waited about 30 minutes to make sure there was no more shut downs to the server.

I arrived to the server and grabbed all the BPs to find myself experiencing a server lag that lasted 15+ minutes. Soon after the server went down and I can no longer connect to the server and I have a body full of blueprints with 4 players on the server already.

My server is full of toxic players that will probably grab my body and drag it across the map to drown me and take my blueprints, please fix the servers.

Hey Buddy sorry to hear about your problems in Rag 208. My tribe (Nail_It) has been in this server for over 12 months. Personally I have put in over 3,800 Hours in this server and have seen many tribes come and go.

This server has progressively got laggy/rubber-banding/server kicks( like DDS attacks) since about 6 months ago. Maybe just coincidence - as there has been a steady  increase of [] box tribes. These tribes (alpha ascended mainly)  bring in their OP tames and instantly setup a large bases (usually Metal).

I have suffered their hostile behaviors including deliberate pillaring, interference of tranqed tames,  restrictive access certain resources - Wyvern trench, loot drops - particular those desert Red boxes, parking Rexes  and other tames on Boss Obelisks. Generally our tribe has been ignored for trades or assistance  - we how some tribes/players get toxic. Like most MMO/multiplayer games most players compete for the  prestige for the best of everything including up 10 -30 Wyverns and half a dozen Gigas just to be sure. If your not part of the clique - your out on your own - use their own code in Global chat see screenshots.

What I'm trying to tell you is not all of us are toxic - although I am not as friendly when I first started. I also believe there is large number of Dino Dupers/Hackers/Cheaters on this server and its up to Wildcard to fix this problem. Check my uploaded screenshots on steam you will see what I have had to deal with ........

Been an entire day with no possible way of connecting and seeing almost 5 different instances where the server has been down for over an hour. I'm attempting to connect to the server again there's been no luck at all. Again, I have a lvl 90+ character on there with 4 different tames and an entire slot cap of blueprints. I don't really want to say that because it puts a target on my sleeping body, but that's just how desperate I am at the moment.

10 hours ago, OddAngryShot said:

Hey Buddy sorry to hear about your problems in Rag 208. My tribe (Nail_It) has been in this server for over 12 months. Personally I have put in over 3,800 Hours in this server and have seen many tribes come and go.

This server has progressively got laggy/rubber-banding/server kicks( like DDS attacks) since about 6 months ago. Maybe just coincidence - as there has been a steady  increase of [] box tribes. These tribes (alpha ascended mainly)  bring in their OP tames and instantly setup a large bases (usually Metal).

I have suffered their hostile behaviors including deliberate pillaring, interference of tranqed tames,  restrictive access certain resources - Wyvern trench, loot drops - particular those desert Red boxes, parking Rexes  and other tames on Boss Obelisks. Generally our tribe has been ignored for trades or assistance  - we how some tribes/players get toxic. Like most MMO/multiplayer games most players compete for the  prestige for the best of everything including up 10 -30 Wyverns and half a dozen Gigas just to be sure. If your not part of the clique - your out on your own - use their own code in Global chat see screenshots.

What I'm trying to tell you is not all of us are toxic - although I am not as friendly when I first started. I also believe there is large number of Dino Dupers/Hackers/Cheaters on this server and its up to Wildcard to fix this problem. Check my uploaded screenshots on steam you will see what I have had to deal with ........

I've been in the server since around July and recently left it due to the multiple crashes, freezes, rubber-bands, etc. but I recently went back to it to grab my blueprints only to find myself being stuck on the server now because there's no possible way for me to rejoin the server due to "Host Connection Lost" or whatever. I know not everyone is toxic in the server because I've made many good friends on the server, it's just a majority of [] players tend to drown sleeping bodies for possible loot which worries me of course. 

If I possibly lose all those BPs and my character at the same time, it's a big lose for my tribe and to myself, but at this point all I'm hoping for is that Wildcard notices this post and does something to fix all these broken servers. Obviously 208 isn't the only server experiencing this and I've realized many servers have been experiencing harsh server lag due to recent updates...

It's been 3, almost 4 days, of not being able to play ark due to my character being stuck on 208. Not only I'm experiencing this, but there are players on the server with a main base and are unable to connect to the server to take care of anything because of this harsh "server shut down." Please fix the server so I can continue playing with my tribe on our new server. 

If I had known the server would be this horrible, I would've never got on the server to grab my BPs, simply not worth it at all...

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Viragnaru said:

it’s been 5 days and the OCE 208 Ragnarok is still down :(

It is actually up and running:

3F90BDDF1165FD5E3A2C1697838D610FBA14C9B8

Search it by name using the OFFICIAL SERVERS filter, as I believe it was moved to a new IP and since your Favourites/History still points to the old address the server is not responding but is actually up.

Archived