gacha taming and feeding

L4D2

gacha taming and feeding

hi

there is several things i don't understand with my latest tame, yesterday i found a 150 gacha, great good opportunity to start gacha taming,

i read a few tutorials and watch video, my understanding is feeding it glass ceiling is fast and almost as efficient as tek structure, so i made 100 ceiling i dropped them in front of him in stack of 20 after a few seconds tame is done (playing on official 454 probably 2x)i think it ate 40 to 60, it was indeed very fast, but to my surprise i end up with a gacha level 156, i thought i would get a 223-224 , being 150 wild, but it only gained 6 levels, that very bad.

second problem now i feed it owl pellets to get the buff but the crystal i get are all poopty, 100 fiber/clay/polymer/etc no mastercraft/ascendant weapon ,so far i probably fed it 20 pellets but never got anything interesting the only weapon i got was a apprentice stone hatchet (useless) and that was not even with a owl pellet.

so for the moment i stopped feeding it as i found it useless, it is in cryo , what am i missing?

• Volunteer Moderator

I don't know about glass ceilings but I normally tame them which metal structures, usually walls, and have had no issues.

What are you feeding it with the pellets? Stone is the normal thing, but there are other items that are meant to increase quality. Also increasing the crafting skill helps increase the amount of resources, along with having the Gacha mate-boosted.

5 hours ago, GP said:

I don't know about glass ceilings but I normally tame them which metal structures, usually walls, and have had no issues.

What are you feeding it with the pellets? Stone is the normal thing, but there are other items that are meant to increase quality. Also increasing the crafting skill helps increase the amount of resources, along with having the Gacha mate-boosted.

Metal gives always same eff or??? I mean no matter what u give to gacha, walls, foundation, cables?? 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived