allow us to set consumable per tek trough

Lowly

Suggestion

allow us to set consumable per tek trough

we were given tek dedicated storage with teh ability to press interact to deposit only 1 resource into a box at the press of a button.

what i suggest is that we can set tek troughs in a similar way, set a tek trough to berries and then press interact and only berries get deposited, set it more precise then that, set a tek trough to "raw meat" only and when you do a meat run to feed your 60 baby giga's you press interact and only the raw meat gets added, leaving all the spoiled, fish, prime, berries, stone, chitin and keratin in your inventory, it will save a lot of time as you are not accessing inventory> transfer all> close inventory> access next inventory, you just walk upto the tek troughs and press interact to deposit all of that resource

for all the people who like how it works now, i suggest an UNSORTED option for the tek trough so they work as they currently do and just take everything but with the added speed of a single button pres  of the interact button to deposit all

disclosure: i play Xbox and on xbox we have the Y button to interact and the X button to open inventory so for troughs as it stands right now, BOTH X AND Y do the same function on tek troughs for opening their inventory, i'm aware that PS4 and Switch have the same functionaility with different button names but i am unaware if PC has a button specifically for opening remote inventories, so what i'm suggesting would still allow for one button press of opening inventory without going into a radial menu

any critique, suggestions, revisions or improvements are greatfully received

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived