Cant join any free DLCs

BumkenBoy

19 minutes ago, BlueberryJackal said:

PC or console? Because you have to beat the Overseer with gamma/beta difficulty for Rag and The Center on Console. Dont know about Val.

On xbox rag and center have both been opened, I have joined them without ever doing a boss fight. They were both closed/locked when I started playing but have been unlocked by wildcard.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, BumkenBoy said:

i killed all they bosses and cant still seem to join them

I know you stated they are, but are you really sure they are installed? Even if they are free, you must still go on their specific store page and "purchase" each of them. You can verify that they are installed by right clicking on ARK → Properties → DLC. If they are not listed there, then you must go get them on the store page. If they are, try to uncheck them all and check them back again so you re-download them fresh.

On 11/12/2019 at 3:41 PM, invincibleqc said:

I know you stated they are, but are you really sure they are installed? Even if they are free, you must still go on their specific store page and "purchase" each of them. You can verify that they are installed by right clicking on ARK → Properties → DLC. If they are not listed there, then you must go get them on the store page. If they are, try to uncheck them all and check them back again so you re-download them fresh.

Thank you. I didnt have them downloaded cause im a pepega

Archived