Missing Bionic Skins

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah i bought them before as well i wqs suppose to get them from Explorer Edition didnt work so i bought all the tek stuff individually didnt grt them in solo or offical or unoffical so what gives? th

• 2 weeks later...

I have it from Microsoft on pc and same thing just happened to me I wish I would’ve seen this forum b4 I bought it. Dang I hate how devs don’t care about all there glitches my freakin whistles don’t work either controller is worse but keyboard don’t work to sorry a bit off topic but I’m just so mad about all the laziness fml  

Edited by SirZeus

I really don't understand why they don't just have a cosmetics claim tab vs them popping up in our inventory on death. I haven't ever seen my bionic skins in game yet, really wish I had seen that there was a problem with them before I paid out. Even if it's only a few bucks, I don't have cash to spend on games very often and it would have been better spent on other things. 

They have been gone for a long time now, it seems they accidentally left them out of the compiled code for normal Ark many patches ago, probably because they copy and pasted the steam game code which  doesn't have the skins. They still spawn in Primitive Plus, which is probably because  PP+ hasn't been updated in a long time.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Paul299792458 said:

Skins not appearing

I spent real money on the raptor bionic skin in ARK and I haven't received it. Tried reinstalling game. Reinstalling DLC. Deleting save data EVERYTHING! And I haven't received it. Is this not classified as fraud? Paying for something and not receiving it? Would surely look bad to investors.

Purchased skins are bugged since last year... Recommend getting it refunded, even though its cheap. 

Annoinying how these devs want to add more stuff yet there so much broken stuff they will ignore and not bother to fix its amazing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Joebl0w13 changed the title to Missing Bionic Skins