The Worst BPs in the game.

ISeeYouLikeDrama

The Worst BPs in the game.

So we made a Thick profit yesterday, from raiding a base and I started to look at the Bps we got, I noticed a 588 damage asc sword and I was like “dang, that seems nice, what is the cost ? “

1700 hide

5800 Metal Ingots 

170 Wood

But... it has 80 dura hahahaha. 

So I started to think about what the worst Bps in the game is, what have you found ?

(Sorry for missing pic, simply couldn’t upload) 

34 minutes ago, Geneweave said:

Ascendant Electric prod with ridiculous cost. Don't have a ready pic either, bit it's like 230% damage and many thousand of ingots, polymer and electronics.

Good Lord, what a waste of resources. This is one of the aspects of why I hate crafting and using high tier bps. Initial build costs are insane just to begin with never mind the repair costs. I wish repairing sl3l gear was like repairing the tek peices where the repair cost is capped.

I've gotten my share but some that stick out

167 MC longneck

69 armor MC Giga saddle

81 armor Asc Rex saddle (during legacy days, paid 15k ing for it, cost was 12k hide, like 1500 ing a saddle. I had no clue what was good. Made them anyway)

54 armor JM Theri saddle

I can't even remember all the Asc and MC double digit durability Ghillie pieces I've found.

Oh and any compass or medium crop plot bp ever. Even when I was playing no engram, bp craft only as a personal challenge. I have never needed either of those.

Archived