OC servers Unplayable since end of event

Azmeaiel

Broken oc servers

Hi the past couple of days my server was unplayable due to lag and crashing all people on the server had this issue not just me i have lost dinos and gear due to this as i would be outside my base doing somthing then the game would crash and my dinos are gone ive had dinos disappear out of pods as well as pods in a cryo fridge ive been playing flat out online in pve for around a month now and due to bugs glitches and crashes its making it hard for me to continue to support this game as everytime i get ahead a bug or glitch will take me back a peg and i got to grind again for somthing i lost to a bug makes me want to smash my pc lol i run a very high powerd rig as well its a i7 9th gen with gtx 2070 half a gig ssd 140 hz screen and all the other bells and whistles that go with it 

20 minutes ago, Digger369 said:

And will some one please tell me how the hell to access the trade forums as i would like to meet other dedicated players for trades and stuff

You just have to post to topics on the site. After a few different posts/comments, no set number I can tell but seems to be between 10 and 12,  you'll earn the next level and be given access to the trade forums.

As far as bugs and glitches, that's a long time problem. It still happens way to often for a game this established but, as much as it sucks to say it,  you should get a little use to it if you plan to keep playing. If not, you can save time now by going to a different game. You will lose more to bugs and glitches in your Ark playing time.

Despite those bugs and glitches, it's still the best game I ever played which is why I still play despite the many losses over the last 2 or 3 years.

4 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

Well, the donations were handled directly by Extra Life so insinuating they vanished with the money is a bit ridiculous considering the fact they never even had that money in their possession. Anyways, as mentioned above, there was a maintenance planned but it was delayed most likely due to last minute logistical problems they must resolve first or something... I'm sure this is very high on their list and will be improved in due time. I understand this can be frustrating, but please be patient!

I agree its not needed to bring in donations they got for kids. 

but I do agree that some form of time line would help as some OC servers cant even get connected to and most of us have the decay timers ticking down in our mind. As I am sure my own Rag base has quite few holes in it if not gone by now, as I am not even able to connect last 4 Days.

I wonder if this problem would be left so long if it was NA servers affected, been going on since friday and still unplayable. Whole OC server player base affected, bases and dinos being lost from lag, crashes and timeouts because people cannot acess servers and nothing really being done. I understand there is meant to be a server move but why should this affect gameplay in the meantime? servers were not like this before.

may be the ACCC should  be involved , while  next to no money is involved , any body with half a brain, knows that ' money equals  time, and time equals money ' I've lost over 30 dinos, died so many times, lost heaps of gear,  and I am not BEEPIN HAPPY.. JAN.  

Being gaming over 40 years, since commodore  64, this by far is the worst incompentant  release/ change of hardware I have ever seen. 

What makes it worse, it seems fellow Aussies are involved. To those people , I implore you to take  ownership of the situation by doing  2 simple  things ,  1  apoligise  to oc  players,   2  every hour on the hour  server anouncment   to update  players, .

It would also  be nice in way to say sorry, to suspend all decay timers, while  this mess is in progess.

thankyou   from DAS , SERVER OC 97 PVE

28 minutes ago, davidpaull said:

may be the ACCC should  be involved

Your probably going to get banned for enticing legal action. Wild Card doesn't really like it when people complain about them doing illegal things on the official forum. If you contact ACCC Goodluck! Maybe also tell them Mac hasn't worked in 6 months but they still sell it.

there are  two  main issues here  1=  server, programme, hardware problems.  2= cmmnincation  and responsibility,

real games under stand  and expect no1 . real civilaliiized people expect and  appreciate no 2.  no 2 is where  wild card  is failing .

so to wild  card  admins start being human and tread carefully ,

stop mentioning  legal ,  you are missing the point.  For years , it has been amazing  of what people will  tolerate and understand if  kept informed, not just the good but the bad and ugly  as well,.  It is good business sense, your most important customer is the happy repeat one that  keeps coming back. The next person  who mentions legal is just been silly

I haven’t been able to log on to OC Rag 70 PVE since Friday night. The server shows up on my list but I can’t connect due to timeout/lost connection errors. I am glad to see the issue is effecting everyone as I have tried all the fixes I can find on google and thought my pc was the problem. Has anyone heard anything from wildcard yet or is there some miracle fix I could try to connect? It’s now Tuesday night, the server isn’t even showing on my list and battle metrics shows it’s been down for the last 16 hours at least! I will definitely have lost dinos and probably buildings too of decay timers have not been turned off

It appear after the OC  server maintenance ,  any player who play from Vietnam or Singapore is unable to find OC servers , the server simply not responding unless they pay real money to use VPN and to be able to see Official OC server .

Please , check your server backend again , you are pushing honest players to violate rule just to be able to play on your official server

Archived