OC servers Unplayable since end of event

Azmeaiel

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, Azmeaiel said:

OC servers Unplayable since end of event

OC servers are currently constantly crashing, lagging ang unplayable across almost all xpacs, what has happened?

There will be a maintenance on all OC servers (I believe they are all being moved to new hardware). Was scheduled for yesterday, but was delayed. More info:

Multiple OC Servers are Frozen and Unplayable

Many of the OC servers on the PC platform (I play PVE) are currently unplayable, not just laggy but players are unable to load their own bases in, move, or basically anything. Why the silence on this major issue? Specific examples include OC 390, 394 but I know there are others affected. Players, please add your servers in the replies. Wildcard, what is being done to address this, please?

I posted a new thread on this just now before seeing this thread, so I'm replying here too. This is a serious and widespread failure of OC servers and I can't understand Wildcard's apparent silence on the issue. Simply pulling up the OC servers in the menu will illustrate this... so many OC servers have 0-2 players where there are normally 20+ players. 

• Volunteer Moderator
33 minutes ago, MostSpy said:

Wild Card gets $100,000.00 worth of donations then vanishes and leaves servers failing.

Well, the donations were handled directly by Extra Life so insinuating they vanished with the money is a bit ridiculous considering the fact they never even had that money in their possession. Anyways, as mentioned above, there was a maintenance planned but it was delayed most likely due to last minute logistical problems they must resolve first or something... I'm sure this is very high on their list and will be improved in due time. I understand this can be frustrating, but please be patient!

Archived