Update on Official PC Asia Servers

StudioWildcard

20 hours ago, Pennysparkles said:

Are you going to fix the massive lag we are experiencing on the OC servers at the moment?

Since the last update Valg has been unplayable and it has now been 2 days.

Friends on other OC servers are complaining of the same thing.

Come on really I just spent 30 mins breeding my giggas because it legit took that long with lag then i disconnected through lag and when i finally managed to get back on I had lost 1 gigga to a spinno all my eggs were gone and my toon had died to the same spinno loosing all my armour etc i had because I hadn't been able to reconnect this is getting rediculous

Maybe rollback your update to where it WASN'T BROKEN

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Reptilian said:

Come on really I just spent 30 mins breeding my giggas because it legit took that long with lag then i disconnected through lag and when i finally managed to get back on I had lost 1 gigga to a spinno all my eggs were gone and my toon had died to the same spinno loosing all my armour etc i had because I hadn't been able to reconnect this is getting rediculous

Maybe rollback your update to where it WASN'T BROKEN

I struggled to comprehend exactly what you were saying but I dont think the Spino would aggro to your Giga - unless you were in the middle of fighting the Spino when you were disconnected. Even then, surely your Giga was on Neutral and if it lost to a Spino... it wasnt a Giga worth keeping.

With this latest major version change, we've been ableto upgrade key aspects of our Official Network. However for this upgrade to be complete, we'll have to cluster-off the PC Official Asia servers due to a network incompatibility (regional firewalls).LOL its not because of china's new curfews???or the lengthy processes now wc must go threw due to the new curfew system??could just say that not this line of poop lol

8 minutes ago, Adem338 said:

Yay now more block blocks on EU and NA. Jesus wildtard you guys are raptoring retarted. Force them to play on Asia servers.

Not all block blocks as you call them are from Asia...what if u were born in the United States and moved to Asia and wanted to still play with ur American/euro buddy's?? Shame on you trying to force someone to play a game from there own country only ..

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2019 at 3:39 PM, GP said:

That's because the servers are redeploying. This is no different from any other redeployment, just give the servers time to restart.

Js, they want to lose customers who paid ahead for Genesis at this point. Why do we pay for poop if they're just gonna take away all the rest, no update? All my months of hard work shot to hell? They got their money, forget the players right?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you guys have the power to reset multiple servers from a given date?? perhaps January 3 these followings servers. official pvp 432 aberration, and pvp-official-scorched earth52. these following servers are meshed wiped.. If you care for the community then please do reset those following servers on that following date. Thank you. We care for this game that we don't want it to ever die. We just want to play ark normally like how it is intended to be played.  It to unfair to play the game for months on end and be wiped in just few minutes because of this word meshing meshing meshing..  check this link for the proof of people really meshing.  

On 11/8/2019 at 12:39 PM, GP said:

That's because the servers are redeploying. This is no different from any other redeployment, just give the servers time to restart.

What is going to be done about those on extinction not able to do element veins, odd drops, or see any corrupted nodes? I can’t see any of them at all so I’ve been stuck sitting in my base because I need element and I can’t do anything to get it on extinction.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2019 at 12:23 PM, StudioWildcard said:
  • Players are still able to play on whichever server they wish to, this change will only prevent the transfer of characters/items/downloads from PC Asia servers to PC Non-Asia servers.

All the best,

Studio Wildcard

So essentially what has happened is Chinese tribes have invaded NA and EU servers and use them for dino breeding farms and for server crashing/duping, completely ruining the game for everyone who plays on the servers, then they send their duped crap and bred dinos back to home servers since they can only transfer in one direction. Since this change, almost every NA server I play on has gone from decent performance and very rare crashes to constant crashing and horrible lag. At least 20 long-time players on my main server Ragnarok68 have lost characters due to the server crashes, including one two of my tribemates in just the past week. Wildcard switched the server to different hardware and while it was fine for 2 days or so, as soon as the box tribes log on and start bragging about duping in global chat (yes... some of us installed a language pack + use google translate camera on our phones) and BAM... down goes the server again.

I mean come-on.... what's it going to take? Even if you caught these dupers and ban them, they just use a new e-mail for a new steam account and download the game since in China its "free-to-play" so any punishment costs them nothing. Which begs the question, why are people who get the game free even allowed to play on the same servers of those who pay over $100 for the game and dlc??? They use every exploit they can to steal eggs from bases, then laugh at you saying they wont be punished and if they do, they'll just use another of their dozen accounts. I've personally reported this activity to a GM along with screenshots and NOTHING was ever done about it. I was told i didn't have enough evidence even though the guy admitted it in the screenshots. *sigh* And i dont' even want to get into the topic of them selling stuff  for real money, which is the wwhole reason why they're doing what they do...

• 1 month later...

Archived