Update on Official PC Asia Servers

StudioWildcard

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So some of the servers are back up........... however My character is stuck on Center and several stuck on Island...... Are those servers ever going to come back up? Hello? We are at war and need to be able to get our characters!! Funny how that works we cant defend our bases from griefers, because half our servers are missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

32 minutes ago, ThatPat99 said:

My private servers keep crashing since the update

We've just pushed a new Linux binary onto the Steam Depot, so if you get that update you should be good to go.

Most of our Official Network should be online now, just getting the final batch of these Asia servers online.

Thanks for your patience folks! 

Currently my official character is stuck on an Asia server and cannot get off because the transfer button is broken. I go to an ob, go to the transfer server section, and click transfer with survivor just like you normally would, but it just doesn't respond. Hopefully if I click the button enough for the next 72 hours it will do something eventually :(

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, aStonedLlama said:

Currently my official character is stuck on an Asia server and cannot get off because the transfer button is broken. I go to an ob, go to the transfer server section, and click transfer with survivor just like you normally would, but it just doesn't respond. Hopefully if I click the button enough for the next 72 hours it will do something eventually :(

Are you able to select a server and transfer off but nothing happens or you cannot even select a server? If you are able to select a server but nothing happens (except for your inventory being dropped), this is usually because you already have a duped copy with the same ID uploaded. Manually connect to your destination server, and on the character creation menu, select the [DOWNLOAD SURVIVOR] option and your character should be there for download.

can we get more details on this asia network change? there are no real details on the WHY?  this is a drastic change to just be rolling out in such a short amount of time. some people will want to move their entire base so they aren't cut off from their friends..

is this going to happen on ps4 and xbox also?

My friends tribemate has a character he regularly transferred between OC and NA (one character, two servers).

From what I can gather, he's gotta  choose one of the servers, and on the 11th he'd stuck on the server he chooses, and cant move his survivor back to the other server. Do I understand this correctly?

Edit to add: like Legacy migration with only a few days warning. This is not enough time, not at the extent at which he has stuff (and the limited timer/weight to upload/download things).

Any chance to get an extension on that deadline to move?

• Volunteer Moderator
56 minutes ago, GreenRoc said:

My friends tribemate has a character he regularly transferred between OC and NA (one character, two servers).

From what I can gather, he's gotta  choose one of the servers, and on the 11th he'd stuck on the server he chooses, and cant move his survivor back to the other server. Do I understand this correctly?

No, you friend will still be able to transfer between OC and NA. Only ASIA servers will be clustered together.

Currently my official character is stuck on Asia 114 center server and cannot get off because the transfer button is broken. I go to a drop, go to the transfer server section, and click transfer with survivor just like you normally would, but it just doesn't respond. please help @StudioWildcard

when i try to transfer off i get "Failed. Was unable to Upload character for transfer, please try again later." (for 24 hours now)
Am2cltW.png

On 11/9/2019 at 5:23 AM, StudioWildcard said:

Hey Survivors!

With this latest major version change, we've been able to upgrade key aspects of our Official Network. However for this upgrade to be complete, we'll have to cluster-off the PC Official Asia servers due to a network incompatibility (regional firewalls). On Monday, the 11th of November at 10 AM PST downloads into or uploads out of Asia Servers will be region restricted.

What This Means For You

• Players on PC Asia Servers will only be able to upload to or download from other PC Asia Servers, this includes characters, creatures, and items.
  • Every other region will continue to be clustered to their normal servers, as usual. If you're not on an PC Asia Official Server, your download/upload rules are unchanged.
  • Players are still able to play on whichever server they wish to, this change will only prevent the transfer of characters/items/downloads from PC Asia servers to PC Non-Asia servers.

The change won't go into effect until the start of next week, so you'll have the weekend to make any necessary preparations. Thank you for your patience and understanding; we'll keep you posted should there be any changes to the schedule.

All the best,

Studio Wildcard

Hi wildcard. Our server is Asia TheIsland -143 official pvp and we can't get access to the server for few weeks now. And as the patch we want to take our stuffs and go to the other server but as i told we can't go in. It now showing up. We've kept on reporting this problem but it's still not fixed and we only got 2days? to move out. Can you please check the server status and fix the problem as soon as possible? We are really desperate as our tribemates were working so hard to build the base and gather dinos and stuff. Thank tou for reading and hope this problem can be solved.

52 minutes ago, orario174927 said:

Hi wildcard. Our server is Asia TheIsland -143 official pvp and we can't get access to the server for few weeks now. And as the patch we want to take our stuffs and go to the other server but as i told we can't go in. It now showing up. We've kept on reporting this problem but it's still not fixed and we only got 2days? to move out. Can you please check the server status and fix the problem as soon as possible? We are really desperate as our tribemates were working so hard to build the base and gather dinos and stuff. Thank tou for reading and hope this problem can be solved.

Never mind of this、 heard that chiness alliance wiped our base. Never should have trusted chiness

Archived