Server Transfer Maintenance & Exploited Tames Fix (November 2019)

GroveStreetJordan

• GroveStreet

On Thursday, November 14th we will be conducting maintenance on our Server Transfer Ticket system. ALL uploaded Server Transfer Tickets must be downloaded by 10:00am EST on Thursday, November 14th. Any tickets which are still left uploaded after this time will be permanently removed from the game. 
We will be freezing the ability to upload Server Transfer Tickets & removing the Ticket from the store on Tuesday, November 12th at 12:00pm EST. Previously uploaded Tickets can still be downloaded between Tuesday and Thursday. We expect to turn back on the ability to upload & purchase Server Transfer Tickets at 5:00pm EST on Thursday, November 14th.

Server Transfer Ticket Upload deadline: Tuesday, 11/12 at 12:00pm EST
Server Transfer Ticket Download deadline: Thursday, 11/14 at 10:00am EST.
Server Transfer Ticket Maintenance completes: Thursday, 11/14 at 5:00pm EST.

Additionally, we will be addressing the issue of exploited tames on Official PvP and PvX Servers on Thursday, 11/14 once Transfer Maintenance begins. On Official PvP and Official PvX Servers ONLY, we will be adjusting the stat values of any tamed creatures, implants, chronicled implants, or fertilized eggs that contain more than the following wild stat levels:

Easy Servers: 60
Medium Servers: 90
Hard Servers: 120
Brutal Servers: 150

Any tames that have more than these wild stat levels applied will see their excess stat values randomly applied to other stats on the tame. For example, if a Quetzal on an Easy server has 90 wild stat levels applied to HP, then the additional 30 levels will be randomly reapplied to Oxygen, Weight, etc. 
We are focusing on wild stat levels because this is the source of the previous exploits - players finding ways to gain more wild stat levels than what is possible.
For most players on these servers, you will not notice any difference. For the few players who have tames that stem from an exploited line, you may notice some readjusted stats when you log back in after our process is complete. 
We feel that this is the best solution to bring balance back to our competitive servers while also respecting the time and consumables that players have put into breeding these tames. 

- Jordan
War Drum Studios

My uploaded transfer has nowhere to go!!!! Youve forced us brutal pvx players into a pvx clock where the chinese are killing survivers and tames as they try to get in!!!! Iv spent so much money on this game I deserve some respect too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give us a brutal pvx server back before the deadline please!!!!!!!!

36 minutes ago, WarDrumJordan said:

On Thursday, November 14th we will be conducting maintenance on our Server Transfer Ticket system. ALL uploaded Server Transfer Tickets must be downloaded by 10:00am EST on Thursday, November 14th. Any tickets which are still left uploaded after this time will be permanently removed from the game. 
We will be freezing the ability to upload Server Transfer Tickets & removing the Ticket from the store on Tuesday, November 12th at 12:00pm EST. Previously uploaded Tickets can still be downloaded between Tuesday and Thursday. We expect to turn back on the ability to upload & purchase Server Transfer Tickets at 5:00pm EST on Thursday, November 14th.

Additionally, we will be addressing the issue of exploited tames on Official PvP and PvX Servers on Thursday, 11/14 once Transfer Maintenance begins. On Official PvP and Official PvX Servers ONLY, we will be adjusting the stat values of any tamed creatures, implants, chronicled implants, or fertilized eggs that contain more than the following wild stat levels:

Any tames that have more than these wild stat levels applied will see their excess stat values randomly applied to other stats on the tame. For example, if a Quetzal on an Easy server has 90 wild stat levels applied to HP, then the additional 30 levels will be randomly reapplied to Oxygen, Weight, etc. 
We are focusing on wild stat levels because this is the source of the previous exploits - players finding ways to gain more wild stat levels than what is possible.
For most players on these servers, you will not notice any difference. For the few players who have tames that stem from an exploited line, you may notice some readjusted stats when you log back in after our process is complete. 
We feel that this is the best solution to bring balance back to our competitive servers while also respecting the time and consumables that players have put into breeding these tames. 

- Jordan
War Drum Studios

When  will you be sorting out the amber issue and boost issue and I still cant watch vid for free amber and boosts. Please

Softwear bug

Kind regard jimi

• GroveStreet
1 hour ago, ArkbMobile said:

My uploaded transfer has nowhere to go!!!! Youve forced us brutal pvx players into a pvx clock where the chinese are killing survivers and tames as they try to get in!!!! Iv spent so much money on this game I deserve some respect too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give us a brutal pvx server back before the deadline please!!!!!!!!

We'll certainly keep your suggestion in mind, but you should know right now that there definitely will not be a new server launched before this maintenance period.

• GroveStreet
41 minutes ago, Jimi74 said:

When  will you be sorting out the amber issue and boost issue and I still cant watch vid for free amber and boosts. Please

Softwear bug

Kind regard jimi

That's just an issue with our ad provider running out of ads to show you. You just need to be patient until more ads become available, or get your Amber by purchasing it or from various other free sources in the game.

Please define “wild stat levels”? How are mutations being handled if they push a stat over the difficulty limit (60,90,etc) of wild stat level? Will domesticated, player applied, level stat values play a factor going forward? Stat values may still surpass previous allowed values

example 100% imprint quetz:
HP 60 wild level + 40 domesticated + Gold collar = 65070 hp value.  

Weight 60 wild level + 40 domesticated + Gold collar = 6960 Weight value.

will cave revive trick be taken into account or effect the cave wolves or anglers we revived and bred?

thank you,

Advent

28 minutes ago, franco123 said:

Yesterday, due to a server crash, I lost 2 Titans Gigas Wyven because of your mistake. and I doubt they would return the crop spent on tamear titans. We were doing orbital drop purpple and it was not rollback.

They don’t have wyverns on mobile franco. Are you referring to other platforms?  This is mobile related only and is managed by Wardrum not wildcard. 

5 hours ago, WarDrumJordan said:

- Jordan
War Drum Studios

Good afternoon
This is my personal opinion for ark mobile as of right now, if anything that i need to know please contact me,

Y’all are just making the game worst because y’all adding random stuff that aren’t supposed to be like that.Everything should be better if y’all added the normal ark like the one from console.Like the dungeon is really bad like why not just the normal bosses and same cost of element for any tek item.A lot of players that i have played with have told me that they prefer to have normal, that they would have more fun soaking turrets than just rocket running it.Also why y’all had to make ark mobile pay to win, like that is bad because all i see is a bunch of players just buying the items they need and not even working for it like it’s supposed to be a survival game. For last is the transfering between server like, why not just upload free with out amber?
It would be the best game if it was exactly the same as ark in console.

Thank you, have a good day.

17 minutes ago, jordyelmejor17 said:

Good afternoon
This is my personal opinion for ark mobile as of right now, if anything that i need to know please contact me,

Y’all are just making the game worst because y’all adding random stuff that aren’t supposed to be like that.Everything should be better if y’all added the normal ark like the one from console.Like the dungeon is really bad like why not just the normal bosses and same cost of element for any tek item.A lot of players that i have played with have told me that they prefer to have normal, that they would have more fun soaking turrets than just rocket running it.Also why y’all had to make ark mobile pay to win, like that is bad because all i see is a bunch of players just buying the items they need and not even working for it like it’s supposed to be a survival game. For last is the transfering between server like, why not just upload free with out amber?
It would be the best game if it was exactly the same as ark in console.

Thank you, have a good day.

If that’s the game you want to play then go play it... mobile will never be able to handle normal ARK. Hell, even average PCs can barely handle ARK and they have their own slew of issues currently. 

1 hour ago, nintendogamer7 said:

If that’s the game you want to play then go play it... mobile will never be able to handle normal ARK. Hell, even average PCs can barely handle ARK and they have their own slew of issues currently. 

I believe they aren't saying have everything from PC into mobile, they are saying that the game would be better without pay to win, as well as having bosses instead of dungeons

Will anything be done for the tickets that got uploaded without a server secret set? My character is in limbo unable to be downloaded to any server. You should not allow character uploads if a server secret is not set if this is the case. Can you set all these limbo characters secret to 1234 or something so we can at least get our characters back home??

Hi, sorry I’m posting this here, but I’m having trouble finding a place to ask for help otherwise as there’s no clearcut link to contact support on mobile. I’m not an advanced level player, as my life will not allow for it. I spent days or weeks in an Eerie mobile PVE server obtaining and upgrading Dino’s, and when they started phasing the server out I did my first ever server transfer. I read over the rules multiple times and my understanding was that my tames’ implants will remain in my characters’ storage for 48 hours even if I died...which coming to a new moderate hardness PVE server without armour or weapons happens a lot, so this made sense. NOWHERE was it specified that the DEADLINE for reviving all my eerie tames was 48 hours or I would lose all my work forever. So today, after a row of 12 hour workdays, I went into the new server to try and revive my eerie tames. They are all dead, and from what others are telling me, irretrievable. Does this really mean I wasted hours and days of real life time playing this and levelling these creatures up, for nothing? Please tell me I’ve got this wrong. 

1 hour ago, Roarvenge5 said:

Hi, sorry I’m posting this here, but I’m having trouble finding a place to ask for help otherwise as there’s no clearcut link to contact support on mobile. I’m not an advanced level player, as my life will not allow for it. I spent days or weeks in an Eerie mobile PVE server obtaining and upgrading Dino’s, and when they started phasing the server out I did my first ever server transfer. I read over the rules multiple times and my understanding was that my tames’ implants will remain in my characters’ storage for 48 hours even if I died...which coming to a new moderate hardness PVE server without armour or weapons happens a lot, so this made sense. NOWHERE was it specified that the DEADLINE for reviving all my eerie tames was 48 hours or I would lose all my work forever. So today, after a row of 12 hour workdays, I went into the new server to try and revive my eerie tames. They are all dead, and from what others are telling me, irretrievable. Does this really mean I wasted hours and days of real life time playing this and levelling these creatures up, for nothing? Please tell me I’ve got this wrong. 

You have it correct. They are gone and ur time was wasted. Implants are good for 48 hrs unless placed into the Tek implant chamber. So you basically needed to transfer and revive them all right away which is a very amber heavy task. I've always thought the implants should last at least a week but what do i know right?

On 11/8/2019 at 5:02 PM, Shoopdoopen said:

I believe they aren't saying have everything from PC into mobile, they are saying that the game would be better without pay to win, as well as having bosses instead of dungeons

They said just make it “normal Ark”... mobile can’t handle the way normal Ark implements bosses. Although, I do agree dungeons have mostly been a flop. They’re next to impossible on brutal, so much so it’s not even worth trying. 

This game is really heavy on pay to win. effectively making it more expensive then if I just bought the game on consol, so, I've been leaning toward just that. My friends are all already moving to consol or pc since its more fair, which is all we really want.. a fair game.. no pay to win leg ups or cheesy gimmicks. I miss the old days of gaming. This micro transaction trend is out of control and I, as a very avid gamer for a few decades now, am tired of it. This is why mobile gaming is laughed at and not considered actual gaming. No more skill required, just throw more freakin money at it. I understand you need to make ends meet too but leg up microtransactions need to die already if games are to actually be fair and competitive. good luck dev team. 

Yesterday on mobile, in 3 hours the app literally crashed 8 times during flight and game play. It gets tiring and interest in the game lowers dramatically when the game doesn't run smoothly just to say...fly over another survivors base that has electricity.  Luckily,  I didnt die due to the lag crashing bug. As a Developer,  I'd say the game either consumes too much v.memory and maxes the phone's cache, or demands too much graphics from phone's processors even though game graphics & resolution settings are set at low.....resulting in apk crashing.

On 11/8/2019 at 9:52 AM, WarDrumJordan said:

- Jordan
War Drum Studios

So...can u post a server list up of which eerie servers will be de-activated? I received a message from Discord app referring to these eerie servers will be deleted tomorrow...

Is the PvE "Passive" server affected by this?

Archived