delay evo end THUMBS UP if you want WC to make FE3 Evo till monday

slejo

9 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

Because it's the 8th till 11:59 pm... doubt the will enable a evolution  event at that time xD

Since when does an event last until 11:59pm, They always seem to end around 1-2pm my time. I will be VERY surprised if the Fear evolved event lasts until 11:59 tonight and even more surprised if an evo event does not start when the FE ends.

Just now, Piffguru said:

Since when does an event last until 11:59pm, They always seem to end around 1-2pm my time. I will be VERY surprised if the Fear evolved event lasts until 11:59 tonight and even more surprised if an evo event does not start when the FE ends.

Truthfully idea epic fail and the event last till Sunday and not intended  lol we all know how this ending events idea fails...

Just now, Lycan187u said:

But it's x2 atm...imprinting  at least xD can confirm 50%imprint on rhino 

Yea I know. did u click it? it says 2x still for many catagories.. Not sure which mod linked that link a while ago but Ive been using it for months and its always been accurate for what the current official rates are. Even during the extra life event I noticed a bunch of times when the devs on the stream didnt even know what the current rates were and yet I knew before them by checking that link.

1 hour ago, Piffguru said:

Yea I know. did u click it? it says 2x still for many catagories.. Not sure which mod linked that link a while ago but Ive been using it for months and its always been accurate for what the current official rates are. Even during the extra life event I noticed a bunch of times when the devs on the stream didnt even know what the current rates were and yet I knew before them by checking that link.

However, when the ini changes it can take up to 15 minutes for rates to change server side.

Archived