pvp Ragtown Riffs

NavajoBuck1

Ragtown Riffs

Need help taking down Alpha tribe on server Extinction Crossark9

Ragtown Riffs wiped off every single tribe on Scorched and wouldn't give anyone a chance to rebuild. 

Don't bother reasoning with them, they are extremely toxic and immature. 

Their members just got bored one day and decided to kill everything in sight. 

If you're brand new to ARK on PS4, don't waste your time on Crossark9. All your hard work will be gone in just one day. 

Edit: 

Just take a look at the following screenshots

https://ibb.co/3TZcNmL

https://ibb.co/ZLJc588

https://ibb.co/ymT5tGx

https://ibb.co/J25Mg8R

https://ibb.co/DbxJcyd

They also gave our tribe a lot of problems. I'm not too sure if other tribes would be willing to help or exhaust their resources. Official will always be dominated by those who have played the longest because newer players will never be able to catch up. There's no real skill or fun in this either way. Just move on and let the old farts rule their dead crossark servers. We've all gone over to small tribes where it's a lot more active. 

• 6 months later...

Y'all never should have blocked off every single artifact cave and spawn killed other players for element, after they did boss fights at the obelisk 

Also, don't expect to steal from Alphas and not receive some sort of retaliation. Build in a better spot next time and do a better job at hiding. 

Since you didn't have at least one good base on every server, you're just wasting your time. If your tribe wasn't trash, you wouldn't have been wiped. 

• 1 month later...

If we were trash, why did you have to build turrets around our base and soak with over 100 suicide turtles? Even without tek turrets, we still sniped your asses and wiped out your raid party. Your tribe doesn't deserve to have all those resources. It takes no skill to use gigas in a non-flying cave.  If this was hardcore mode, you would have been gone a long time ago. Why don't you all try some real pvp for once? None of you will even last a minute playing on small tribes. Lets face the truth that no matter where you decide to build, people will eventually find your base. You should never wipe out a tribe even if they are complete newbies. It's best to form long term alliances with those you can trust, so you can all help each other defend whenever you're raided. As an alpha tribe, why would you want to destroy everything in your path? Do you really want a dead crossark cluster? The only thing you're doing is pissing people off. New players will continue to grieve to other strong tribes which will eventually band together to take you down. With these new boosted rates and double breeding events, it'll only be a matter of time before others catch up to your level and destroy everything you own. All great empires will eventually end; Karma and Death comes for us all. 

• 2 weeks later...

Form as many alliances as you want. The sad unfortunate truth is that you’ll never be able to take down Alpha Tribes that continuously play everyday and has players online 24/7 to notify other members when shut happens. 

Whenever you’re done being a scrub on small tribes, come back and see if you can wipe us.  

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

this post hasn't aged well for the Ragtown Riffs, they have been chased off of Cross Ark 9 for the most part. I've been trying to form cluster alliances on cross ark 9 - it seems to be going a lot smoother now that those guys are no longer on the server. It seems that they finally met their match. Why would anyone want a dead cross ark server? Wiping tribes that you were cool with months previous - it's what led to their leader getting insided on multiple servers. Used to be cool with a lot of those guys until we became bored and inactive, they made up a reason to come and wipe us when weren't playing. 

Congratulations - y'all played yourselves.

On 10/18/2020 at 12:41 AM, StormiestKiller said:

Form as many alliances as you want. The sad unfortunate truth is that you’ll never be able to take down Alpha Tribes that continuously play everyday and has players online 24/7 to notify other members when shut happens. 

Whenever you’re done being a scrub on small tribes, come back and see if you can wipe us.  

hi stormy - if you and kon think so highly of your PVP skills, then why are yall on a cross ark server and not actual official? :) me thinks it's because you can't handle real PVP, just the gated community version of it on cross arks. I fully admit that is why I'm on cross ark, but I don't lie to myself that I'm harder than I really am. It's called self awareness, my friend. Y'all were cool to game with for awhile, till you weren't LOL

<3 star clan

Archived