Valistar8

pvp Myth Complete Cluster PVP / Slightly Elevated Rates

Fairly new Cluster: PVP, Official-like rules, and 3x (Taming, Harvest, Breeding, and EXP) rates among other small changes. Single owner/no admins (0 abuse). A full list of server settings is available on our discord channel, we do have a few non standard options in play such as a slight modifier to weight stat! 

Join us in Discord: https://discord.gg/hTxkwtZ

or reach me directly at: valistar#0709

TO FIND THE SERVERS (XBOX/WINDOWS) SEARCH FOR MYTH_ WITH UNOFFICIAL PC SESSIONS CHECK MARKED IN THE BOTTOM CORNER

~UPDATES~

2019-12-03: Hope everyone had a pleasant Thanksgiving and ate lots of turkey! We are all getting back into the swing of things after the long holiday week, come check us out!

2019-11-20: I have completely revamped the discord server and we have hit our 10 slot cap on Valguero and I was forced to upgrade to a 20 slot server! What a problem to have! as capacity is reach I will continue to upgrade our servers so come check us out!

~Platforms~

Windows 10

XBOX One

~Servers~

We have ALL maps and will be adding the newest Genesis maps as soon as they are available.

[US] Myth_CrossArkPVP_Valguero 20 Slot

[US] Myth_CrossArkPVP_Extinction 10 Slot

[US] Myth_CrossArkPVP_Aberration 10 Slot

[US] Myth_CrossArkPVP_Ragnarok 10 Slot

[US] Myth_CrossArkPVP_ScorchedEarth 10 Slot

[US] Myth_CrossArkPVP_Island 10 Slot

[US] Myth_CrossArkPVP_Center 10 Slot

Edited by Valistar8
change in verbiage