Leukah

ini setting for fall foliage?

ini setting for fall foliage?

Hey - I love the autumn trees in the Fear Evolved event. Is there a way for me to have the trees on my server display that without turning on the event? It'd be neat to keep them even after the event ends, at least until winter.

Thanks!

Not currently, unless someone makes a mod or wildcard adds a setting for it (which I doubt sadly). 
Alternatively, if you have access to mods you could use a placeable tree mod like eco's trees. You can't replace the resource trees this way but you could decorate your base at least.

There is actually a setting for this that will be going out. It's already in code, it just not in the live version of the game yet. I'll try to make sure Ced includes mention of the settiing in the Crunch when it actually does go out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

36 minutes ago, ZenRowe said:

There is actually a setting for this that will be going out. It's already in code, it just not in the live version of the game yet. I'll try to make sure Ced includes mention of the settiing in the Crunch when it actually does go out.

That's great news, just one question though. Will we be able to activate it in singleplayer games?

16 minutes ago, ZenRowe said:

Yes you should be able to set it in any instance where INI settings would be accessible. Unfortunately I do not know yet if there will be a menu option to set it for console SP though.

Please try and make it happen for console singleplayer, it would be a nice gesture to counter balance the dino nerfs we get to balance the PVP game.

On 11/20/2019 at 10:42 AM, ZenRowe said:

Oh, thank you so much!