oce OCE Small tribe servers

Twodogs

Suggestion

OCE Small tribe servers

OCE needs small tribe servers!
OCE has alot of dead space server wise with a few servers with next to no players alot of people are moving to Unofficial or playing on US Small tribes just to fill this niche.
Playing US servers as an OC player is just not feasible the latency difference is just far to great playing with 200-500 ms is not an enjoyable experience and alot of other OC players would agree.
So why don't we repurpose a few of these dead servers and dedicate them to Official OC Small tribe servers? 
This would fill a niche that alot of OC players are burning for and id imagen would bring new life to some of the OC servers
Please show OC some love.
Kind regards
BOB

15 replies to this server topic

➡️ I Believe we should have oce and asia smalls on every platform for official, mainly because of the amounts of player on Asia and Oce region that don't ⬅️

➡️ get to have the experience of small tribes official the lag and delay on EU and NA servers are just not to fun ⬅️

💠 sincerely Ryley 💠

😇

On 11/29/2019 at 10:48 AM, Aylana314159 said:

How exactly are they supposed to listen when the players all want different things.

People  can’t play because of lag. What’s  the point of having dead EU servers empty or only with farming bases on them and not few Oce servers? Yes there would be an all out war for them but at least it would add to the game not take away...

For a person who lives in Australia, I would prefer there to be an Oce/Asia Small Tribes Server. With playing on NA/EU servers the delay is way to unplayable with in PVP or even moving around the ark. I've tried playing MAIN OFFICIAL but didn't have much fun as small tribes but i couldn't play small tribes for long because of the delay ruining the ark expirence... I hope maybe in the future there will be an Oce/Asia Small Tribe Server.👑

as of posting this there are 9 (1156, 800, 579, 315, 490, 92, 801, 580, 326) servers on 1x offical that are OCE and have 0 players on them compared to the 120+ severs on smalls and only 1 server (20) has zero players this shows the higher demand for servers on small tribes not to mention the fact of hardcore, arkpocolypse and classic servers i am 100% confident in saying you could spare one or two oce servers for smalls or even maybe swap around one or two OCE for EU/NA even just having an extinction/center im not asking for an entire cluster just one or two servers allowing OCE players top be able to pvp each other on the same level as NA/EU players can as at the moment with the lag of ark as a game and then the ping on top of that makes pvp with some dinos/items implausible e.g tek/comp bow and astros meta weapons/dino that are litteraly not usable for OCE players. ty for your time and i hope you can understand the large ammount of players this would benifit :)

13 hours ago, Therealmattyg said:

People  can’t play because of lag. What’s  the point of having dead EU servers empty or only with farming bases on them and not few Oce servers? Yes there would be an all out war for them but at least it would add to the game not take away...

The easiest solutions from WC's point of view is to either discontinue official servers (unlikely just yet, but will eventually happen) or create a wipe cycle for all of them. 

Servers are not infinitely sustainable. The save files get clutter with so much crap, wipes are the only fix.

Archived