tek generator Can't place my tek generator to feed babies

Azarplaygames

Can't place my tek generator to feed babies

hi i have problem for 1 week, can't place my tek generator, few days ago i ask other tribe to remove his pillars near my base, he removed next few min some other tribe come and place his stuff, there was 1 day left to auto remove and he just renew timer, he is offline all time, what can i do? And second one if i ask friend to join alliance can i place near him., or his foundations. Tribe Passa is my friend

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

You have to report this via the normal reporting prcedures.  I've known people who had this problem, and I had this problem myself.  each time the gm's fixed the problem.  You could leave a billboard up for them and at the same time follow up with a report. If the player removes it, notify the gm who responds to your ticket.

You may have reported it poorly.  The reason is you can’t place a generator near another players structure is based on the largest generator power range distance possible.  

You’ll need to log notes of the steps you take.  Attempts to communicate,  good pictures of the issue spots.  Show you are using the area more efficiently than the other tribe’s foundation spam.

in my case,  the other tribe had two stray pillars in my area and I had the area surrounded.  It stopped me from setting down a tek gen in my base. After reporting,  A few days later the pillars were gone without a word.

this is also a lesson for all to make sure to take enough space when building a base.  It’s nice we can live smaller now with cryopods.... but we still have to remember we need to claw enough space to use a tek gen later on.

file a ticket under abuse, subject base blocking, show that you can't place the generator in the image,  and show which pillars are blocking you from building. make sure to give the coordinates where the pillars are in the message.   Its generally a good turn around for a admin to come along to take a look, couple days at the most,  if the other player is found in violation they'll remove the pillars and close the ticket marking it resolved.

be sure to say that your unable to build due to pillars near your base.

After the admin removes the pillars a suggestion would be along your outer wall, either on the inside of it, or outside of it, place a pillar with a ladder on it, this will stop someone from placing pillars too close to your structure and keep you from building if you just have a building and no protective wall around it, i'd put the pillars out a ways from your building just so you have a little room to expand later on.

Archived