What's your favorite Dino!

Udam

So hard to choose, and I swear I keep changing my answer every time. Assuming we are not restricing the answer to true dinosaurs and are going with any Ark creature, am going to go with the Rock drake today. Basically as a result of the Ab DLC being my favourite, raiding the Drake trench being one of my favourite activities to do in Ark and also its a cool creature to use. You dont point and shoot like you do with flyers, you have to take physics into account. 

Special mentions to Thylas, Basilo, Otter and Theris. 

30 minutes ago, Thyme said:

Probably the mana, so cliche I know. I just love moving around fast. It’s one of the fastest things in the game (roll rat and maybe gasbags can go faster) and has super fun controls, and is pretty good at killing things to death.

No argument here i like them too

granted they are a little crazy in PVP but i do love the look of them and how they move around (still don't know that they were smoking to make that thing have jets for feet but its ok lol)

1 minute ago, SMP said:

Argy, hands down.  No other dino is as useful in as many different circumstances.  They're easy to find, easy to tame, easy to breed.   Meat runs, combat, scouting, even mid-game resource hauling.

I'd like it a lot more if the stupid thing didn't immediately take to the air when mounted, though.

yes they are a Jack of all trades dino!

specially after the TLC

Megatherium is my all time favorite. So many reasons to love it, the more serious reasons would be because they're great for chitin and fiber, they can defeat the broodmother and are an overall amazing utility dino for surviving (solid melee and surprisingly good weight).

The silly reasons for loving it? 100% imprint EVERY time you raise one, usually by around 30% maturation if you'r staying on top of it. Also when they're babies they look like little grumpy old men. They have an option to sit which I relate very well to. My absolute favorite thing about them though is that when you level them up they raise their arms up into the air and for a few glorious seconds they look something like this:

ap_937410086173-5518539c8b0056d0425c7f7c

Archived