??????? ???? ?????

Jatheish

• Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, Seggzy said:

If you count the paws you get... 5 11 24 26 8... and if you google that, you get the coords for a village named Adama in central Africa..... Now, as we all know, Adama is an admiral in Battlestar Galactica......... SPACESHIPS CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!

That's a great theory! But it might depend on your screen size? Because mine don't come up with those numbers.

I'VE CRACKED THE CODE!!!

Here's how: I counted the number of paws in each set (11-5-11-22-24-8). Then I corresponded them to the letters in the alphabet, but that didn't make any sense (KEKVXH), HOWEVER, if you count BACKWARDS in the alphabet, you get the corresponding letters (PVPECS). Obviously PVP is a mode in the game. From there I used the images provided to deduce the undeniable conclusion that ECS stands for Enhanced Character Saddle.

Therefore: PVPECS stands for PVP Enhanced Character Saddle! I was right before! On this special day (Apr 1) we are getting Player wearable saddles that enhance the character to carry lots of weight so they can carry dinos! This means we can  steal dinos from other players, or as shown in the pictures, have races against each other!

Either that, or ECS stands for Extravagant Carnivore Sombrero....

It might go either way really....

Edited by Jtmorris

On 31/03/2016 at 9:45 AM, EvilChaosDX said:

See all you guys think it's code.

I think Jat has finally lost it and become one of the creatures on ark and this is the only way he now knows how to communicate.

Come back to us Jat! 

Jatman had turned fully. He has become a bat and now dwells inside the caves, leaving small trails of poop and drawing paw prints on the walls. 

On 31/3/2016 at 11:16 PM, KingOfBronzodia said:

does it means we won't be able to ride our dinosaurs on first april? or they will ride on our back... it seems horrible... can you imagine a phiomia riding you?

On 3/4/2016 at 8:55 AM, MrDynamicMan said:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

i know.. i know... i just got rekted :P