??????? ???? ?????

Jatheish

Smells like April Fools. ;)

Raptor hand prints make it look like the dinos are the survivors and humans are the "dinos" in this case.  You can go wild with swapping it around ... dinos keeping large groups of female humans for 'breeding' purposes.  Maybe the squat fat looking humans are beasts of burden while tall lean humans are used for speedy mounts.  Then you get into breeding so you get lean humans with thick muscular legs.

Clearly the five minutes I spent thinking about this was far too long.

Soooo are we going to switch places with the dinos lol? Looks like we become the mounts and the dinos built us a village with a wall to keep us content. Does anyone speak Paw-nglish? There may be something to this, the plot thickens. Also apparently our dino overlords don't care for creativity as shown by the footprints on the drawing, perhaps the human dropped it as he was walking in his chain-gang being led to the human imprisonment camp.

I'm at work, and thus cannot see the characters in question (this browser doesn't render them), but those who are guessing that the survivors are spelling something may be right. Look in the upper right corner: The first four of those survivors are in the same poses as the four who are inside the fence. Only other explanation is a copy/paste.

1 hour ago, Oreochema said:

I'm at work, and thus cannot see the characters in question (this browser doesn't render them), but those who are guessing that the survivors are spelling something may be right. Look in the upper right corner: Those survivors are in the same poses as the first four who are inside the fence. Only other explanation is a copy/paste.

And now that I look again, the second group in the upper right corner is actually the same positions, just mirrored and then placed in the opposite order. So it may just be drawings on a wall. Still, I'm interested in seeing those characters when I get home. Maybe try my hand at translating them!