pvp xbox one (ASCENDANT ARKITECTURE) 3X 6 MAN

soraskey848kh2

xbox one (ASCENDANT ARKITECTURE) 3X 6 MAN

hello I run a cluster of three maps VAL,RAG AND EXTICTION. I am looking for people who'd want to join. the server is fresh and not really a lot of people are on it. Me and my friends make a tribe of six and I'm just trying to pop it. I'm tired of joining people servers and getting banned for sh#t talking when its a part of the game so I started my own in hopes that people would join.

the server stats are like official everything except for the weight and crafting the weight is at 10.0 so it gives you 100 weight and the crafting is at 5.0 so it gives 25

and also the breeding and taming have been sped up but its not INSTA tame. Max lvl dino is 150 and there is no stack mod. drops have been boosted to the quality is 3.0 which I better than official. and also farming is really fast so you can put up XPLANTS on your first day no problem. please join I do not admin abuse because I'm not that type of person I just want my server to pop so I can have people to pvp with. 

ALSO ITS ORP so that there is no offline-ing and their is purge weekends. the purge rotates every weekend to a different map.

PLEASE TRY OUT THE SERVER!

THANK YOU!

Archived