supercomputer Longterm funded: 10gbps ARK supercomputer . The Center, modded ,PVP, 5+x boosted

ArkTD

Server is as professional administrated as I can and all settings and rules are democratic.

The players are a friendly bunch of people and as far as I can tell no alpha tribe has been formed yet. There are a few small and strong tribes as well as a few newer but huge tribes. It's a very interesting and promising combination.

if you guys are sick of badly administrated servers or lags, join arktd:-)

This is in no way putting down what you claim but a 

Nvidia DGX-1 Supercomputer Packs Eight Pascal-Based Tesla P100s For Deep Learning

i $130.000.00 and it comes close to doing what you say man to put that kind of money into this game you are def. die-hard Ark plays go get them and have fun.. i hope one day i can get something like that LOL.. your people will deff. enjoy the game. good luck and keep at it.

Fellow ARK player sense day one

That computer would not even be that good for ARK ;-)
ARK servers only require CPU power, that quoted  computer is a GPU monster which would not benefit ARK (servers).

ARK is running very well on my server (ArkTD), there is no rubberbanding, ping is excellent throughout the world and savegame lags are rare and short.

• 3 months later...

Archived