Lost Fear Evolved Emotes

SpCowboy

Halloween Emotes Removed from Character afther the patch 300.7 - Any body else?

As title says, logged on my official server right afther patch 300.7 was ready to craft the third halloween emote and realice that my other 2 that already learned was gone, Dance and Panic are not anymore on my radial menu.... Anybod else with this issue?

Estoy jugando en oficial y también se han ido los emotes. Es una tomadura de pelo que hayamos tenido 2 semanas para conseguir los materiales y ahora, por arte de magia, a dos días de terminar el evento tengamos que conseguir todo de nuevo. Si no vais a devolver los emotes ni los materiales podríais aumentar el spawn de los espantapájaros por lo menos ya que a mucha gente le ha sentado mal.

My husband and I both lost all three of our emotes. I ran around for hours tonight to gather the scarecrows for the last two emotes I needed. Crafted panic and zombie, then consumed them both. I did get the  message that I learned the emotes but neither of them are showing on my radial bar. The first emote I learned a week ago is also gone. My husband finished his emotes a few days ago, they worked at the time. He logged in to check on his emotes after I told him what happened to me, his are also gone.

This really is a bunch of crap. It took a long time (many hours) to get all the scarecrows for these emotes and now they're gone. I just used the last of my mats to make a new "scream" emote and after consuming it, nothing showed up in the wheel. Gone. I could have gotten so much more stuff done over this event had i not wasted so much time running around gathering these items. I'm very disappointed.

52 minutes ago, BigFatBoy said:

Thank God that I'm not the only one. :D My fiancee and I lost all our Fear Evolved emotes yesterday. Two things happened before that. I've installed the patch and subscribed to S+ mod. I'm glad that it's not an S+ issue because I can't imagine living without that beautiful glass structures. :P :D 

You're glad that you're not the only one? At least you're on an unofficial server where an Admin can replace them for you. Those of us on Official can kiss them goodbye. I bet if i submitted a ticket, it would get marked "solved" and nothing would have been done. like every other ticket this past year.

13 hours ago, Sanie said:

My husband and I both lost all three of our emotes. I ran around for hours tonight to gather the scarecrows for the last two emotes I needed. Crafted panic and zombie, then consumed them both. I did get the  message that I learned the emotes but neither of them are showing on my radial bar. The first emote I learned a week ago is also gone. My husband finished his emotes a few days ago, they worked at the time. He logged in to check on his emotes after I told him what happened to me, his are also gone.

Me too, I learned the emotes but neither of them are showing on my radial bar,

I did it this morning, be careful and don't consume before a wildcard placement.

Just now, gudmugly said:

All 3 of my halloween emotes are gone as well. Oddly enough I now have the turkey emote which disappeared from my radial menu after either last year or the year before thanksgiving event. I doubt I'll have enough time to farm enough bones to get the emotes back.

#ARK'dAgain!

You can farm all you want you cant consume them. So dont bother crafting new ones.

Hey Guys *Not Wildcard* here. So we made you farm for our event items and got you hyped. But because we are *Not wildcard*  we though we would put out a patch that fundamentally breaks the game and removes all your hard earned rewards at the same time. Why you ask? Because F U thats why don't worry we are too busy also not fixing things that have existed in the game for ever on top of that because we are Scrooge MC Ducking all that lovely cash you gulliblely gave us for extinction 2.0 aka Genisis. 

Ribbing aside ark is a great game but WC have to fundamentally be the worst studio for QA and optimisation in history XD. 

Edit. Sorry i forgot about fallout 76 so correction. Second worst for QA and optimisation. 

Archived