Explorer note help?

Gabbif

Explorer note help?

Does anyone have a full list of the explorer note locations for mobile? I’ve noticed that when watching YT videos or looking at the Explorer note wiki (which gives the locations) that I can’t find the explorer notes with the coordinates that the wiki gives me. I’ve been trying to find the explorer notes in the lava cave and it says that the Manta, Megaloceros, Mammoth, Lystrosaurus, Oviraptor, and the Rockwell Record #18 are in there but so far I’ve only been able to find the Manta, Mammoth, Lystrosaurus, and the Megaloceros and that’s all I’ve seen players on YT find as well. I recently did a whole run through every nook and cranny of the Lower East cave as well and found everything except for the Rex dossier that the wiki said specifically was there for mobile. I’m just frustrated that I keep dying in the lava cave looking for explorer notes that might not even be there and knowing how much harder the caves get it won’t be as easy to be able to search everywhere. Also is there anything that makes finding them easier? Like how the Dire wolf is able to sniff unopened notes on other gaming consoles...

See here 

I was helping him with the dossier.

Some of the coordinates on Wiki are totally wrong or aren‘t even in that cave or missing totally and you can‘t use the coordinates from the PC or Console version. Especially the dossiers which are in underwater caves because mobile has no underwater caves nor has it notes in the ocean.

I‘ve found all the dossiers by myself without the use of Wiki, but missed to write the coordinates down.

Only a few dossiers are hard to find because they are hidden in bushes or between rocks (like the Rex note).

Good Luck on your further search for dossiers.

P.S. It doesn‘t exist a full list of the mobile coordinates.

P.P.S You have already done the hardest cave for seaching for notes, the lava cave because of the lava. The Snow Cave is very large, the monsters are stronger but the search for dossiers is easier. The Swamp Cave is very dark, you must inspect it closer, and you must crawl to the holes to find two dossiers.

On 11/5/2019 at 10:09 PM, Gabbif said:

Explorer note help?

Does anyone have a full list of the explorer note locations for mobile? I’ve noticed that when watching YT videos or looking at the Explorer note wiki (which gives the locations) that I can’t find the explorer notes with the coordinates that the wiki gives me. I’ve been trying to find the explorer notes in the lava cave and it says that the Manta, Megaloceros, Mammoth, Lystrosaurus, Oviraptor, and the Rockwell Record #18 are in there but so far I’ve only been able to find the Manta, Mammoth, Lystrosaurus, and the Megaloceros and that’s all I’ve seen players on YT find as well. I recently did a whole run through every nook and cranny of the Lower East cave as well and found everything except for the Rex dossier that the wiki said specifically was there for mobile. I’m just frustrated that I keep dying in the lava cave looking for explorer notes that might not even be there and knowing how much harder the caves get it won’t be as easy to be able to search everywhere. Also is there anything that makes finding them easier? Like how the Dire wolf is able to sniff unopened notes on other gaming consoles...

The Rex dossier is in there down the right side of the first fork next the the water drop off. 

Archived