Weigh In: What you want in ARK?

Cedric

On 1/17/2020 at 7:02 PM, AdligerAdler said:

As a player who mainly builds, I want more structures and an improved building system.

Also, I want some sort of bubble or sphere that we can put around our base that vaporizes any flying stage 5 cancer aka. ichthyornis that enters it.

I would love to see S+ implemented on the official servers. And I think the ichthyornis is the absolute worst creature in the game. I've had too many people come to my server to trade and lose valuable creatures in pods due to those damn SOBs...

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok... here's another attempt at getting this done. @complexminded

please...please.. PLlllease... can we get PER TIER decay timers for structures for unofficials.... Sooo many times our players ask that Thatch lasts longer.... but unless we want metal to last ferkin MONTHS .... its simply not practical without disabling decay altogether.

But if we could tell thatch.... or wood... Or stone.... to last as long as metal....

We could Choose to have everything decay at the Same time.

All of this was going to BE a thing way back in the mists of time.....

Make it so number One.

11 minutes ago, 0SecretSquirrel0 said:

Ok... here's another attempt at getting this done. @complexminded

please...please.. PLlllease... can we get PER TIER decay timers for structures for unofficials.... Sooo many times our players ask that Thatch lasts longer.... but unless we want metal to last ferkin MONTHS .... its simply not practical without disabling decay altogether.

But if we could tell thatch.... or wood... Or stone.... to last as long as metal....

We could Choose to have everything decay at the Same time.

All of this was going to BE a thing way back in the mists of time.....

Make it so number One.

I concur with the above.

Console gamer here too both castles keeps and forts and eco's garden mods would be nice if they were added to console wether it's Xbox one or PS4 or both and some more dinosaur species like brachiosaurus,apatosaurus,corythosaurus, amargasaurus or ouranosaurus since there's only two kinds of duck billed dinosaurs and three sauropods to tame from

4 hours ago, pixel85 said:
better server performance the server have about 30/40 min lag in 5 hours

I totally understand this and agree. It's never going to happen. Theres a lot issues since early access. Nitrado has awful servers. I play alone now to avoid lag and disconnects. I really miss trading with people and getting muts and having a building for people to see. 

• Cedric locked and unpinned this topic

Archived