Weigh In: What you want in ARK?

Cedric

Would just like servers that dont laggggg all the time - some time i think 2hours of play but only 1.5 hours of actual game play - Times I have died and lost dinos and gear to lags and disconnects is unreal - sad thing is this is a great game just being ruined by the lag , Also now with the Login Lock added on top of the 15 min wait to transfer stuff I think the game is becoming unplayable ? REAL SHAME.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bring SOTF back lol, I mean I get it would be an investment but it opens you up to a whole new revenue from microtransactions. It would reduce trolls who just wanna be A holes (increase player satisfaction), give people a good arena to improve their PvP, etc. You could have it included with the purchase of ark (or xbox gamepass), or have it as a stand alone free game, which could bring some of the BR players to buy the base game. Personally, I loved SOTF so much on steam that I bought ark on xbox. Its already developed, give it some updates and get it rolling lol. 

I would like for things that have been nerfed for reasons of 'pvp balance' or reasons relating to meshing to have the option to be un-nerfed in single player games. Why can't my mana attack titans from a decent distance and still do decent damage? Why can't I make my quetzal faster? Why does my kangaroo have to weigh so much?

In short I would like to play the game the way the devs originally intended it.

Fix what you promised! So far I haven't seen any of the real problems fixed, just crappie patches or distracting idiots with shiny things. In no time you will become another E.A. or Bethesda claiming to give what the players want. No player is will do what's needed to stop this from happening before you simulate into on of them.. Stop playing till the game is fixed!

Update the long forgotten Official No Tek No Taming Servers. Make raids actually have a meta by removing flame arrows and cluster grenades or change the level requirement and cost of flame arrows as some other items have already been done. As well a larger turret cap for this game mode would be desirable seeing as the only form of defense is plant x. These servers used to be very popular and with a little ark Dev love they could be once again. PLEASE THESE HAVENT BEEN UPDATED IN OVER A YEAR. also if you could add a center and extinction map to this cluster that'd be awesome 

Remove the nerf from Manas. Separate PVE/PVP updates.  Have someone follow up after admins work with players to find out the percentage of time they actually dont do anything. My friends are starting to copy parts of the  C.O.C. into their tickets when admins refuse to help. This shouldn't be necessary. 

for the game to be gamer/player friendly friendly and not de-spawn all of your carried items/tames.etc due to wildcards connection server issues, which i notice continuously persisting throughout the game.... i sincerely hope wildcard compensate some players for the amount of time your disconnection issues cost them.  its not making friends with this strategy...

Fix the glitches. Especially on old maps. I just watched a bone giga leftover form the f3ar evolved event slide through the ground and vanish two days ago on The Island.

Stop releasing updates that break the whole game or just don't work. (Sign glitch, chibi pets, f3ar evolved and turkey trial breaking server loading, etc.) Just put in the effort to playtest updates and make them work.

Lag, performance and general lack of quality of life player support sucks. 

Also the game is so big I can't even fit the main game and any of the free DLC on my SSD. Which means I will have to uninstall the entire GIANT game and install it on my 1TB portable in order to play on other maps. Why tho? :( I feel like that could be better.

After returning to the game from a 2 year hiatus, I must say that the Leeds fish are cancer. Makes rafts basically useless. Maybe make the Leeds less destructive when attacking, so you have a chance, or some raft improvement that can offer some defense. Otherwise the game is beautiful as ever...

• Cedric locked and unpinned this topic

Archived