Weigh In: What you want in ARK?

Cedric

To participate you need to sign in as google user which I'm not.

So cant participate.

So i give in short few issues in wish  to be addressed.

-implement trade system.

-improve AI of tames specially when they get lost, they don't know to circumvent obstacles and they  get stuck too easy.

-you don't have PVE servers at all.:

Newcomers on official "PVE" servers get killed by enemy foundation as they cant place campfire and die from cold or of hunger.

Even if they find place  they cant have water as beach is full of pillars and you cant place water intake to bring water to your base bz pipes.

Implement taxation for those  who place pillars far from their base.

In that way those who want to play alone  and occupy entire server  with multiple bases and rest with pillars have to pay monthly fee lets say 100 metal ingots for every pillar placed with intention to prevent other players to build.

At least apply a code to campfire to be able to place it.

Code exist as raft and tamed dinos don't have  any restrictions on enemy foundations, gates .. ie  an flyer can rest with no problems on enemy roof and an raft can move also on coast where sea is full of placed pillars and celling.

Wish list is long but let stop here.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK im going to let some of it out!

i think a decrease of food consumption would be nice! just a bit

when you level into food or water you get +100 rather than +10 i think that would be worth it

when you spawn in you get 200 weight instead of 100 (100 can't really do anything!)

movement speed just gives you a bit more movement speed but also reduces Stamina when running!

able to buy some engrames in groups like armor , buildings , weapons ETC

more building blocks like curved roofs , sloped doors ,  half walls/doorways and large walls 

able to get any skin of death! i got a post about that! https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/481407-skins-emote-achievements/#comment-2677332

Make the mesh Solid so you can't just phase through it!

Stun/shock/ponce Lock  that last 1 minute so you just don't get jumped by raptors every two sec's

able to turn Ac's off for lag and sound reasons

water resolvers could hold more water like stone could hold 750 and metal could hold 2000

Prime meat can be stacked and can be harvested from Phiomias and longer root timer   

Anky auto harvest 

dung beetle auto pick up!

Passive taming could have a timer like (0.25s to feed tame)

Green house's could be cheaper in terms of engrames!

Offline raid protection: buildings and turrets are 6xs stronger!

thermal Goggles!

more custom food spirits like a steak , a bowl of something etc. 

TLC's 

Bug fixes!

more resources underwater like coral , organic polly and more!

metal pipes could have a cheaper price! 

new pipes like irrigation pipes for crops and the tap could only flow water when you drink from it!

update humans to look a bit better AND more options (like atlas)

some more dinos (like from ark additions)

better sealth. like if you hide in the dark , in a bush or anything to make you hidden the dinos won't see you. 

Breedable , insects , crabs , snakes , griffins , and basilisk 

have option to hide ring of the dino leash!

slot for Gas/fuel in Cooker , forge , campfire etc

able to get milk to feed babies for them to not eat as much!

Moths produce silk and if you uses gas on crops they grow faster!

more decorations like vases , rugs , better chairs , flag poles , wall flags etc

Ark-elogy should spawn in base game a special versions of that animal like more damage less HP etc

able to hide wires when your in your base!

re-fertilizer gives 3xs the amount of nutrients for plants than fertilizer  

Able to do training for any dino! like the managarmer!

able to color alliance tags from any color 

Alliances can damage your tames or walls with

Repair box: can make a circle around area that if you place resources you can repair them without it in your inventory and over time it will repair and prevent decay     

Archaeopteryx can ride your shoulder and when you jump it slows your fall!

rafts can decay over time! to reduce spam

Spikes will decay overtime to prevent spam

better food chain system!

wild dinos (there there no food) will get hungry!

mid size predators like compys , raptors , carnos wolfs etc fear fire how every allos , rexs spinos etc are lured to it!

giant Crop plots: can grow up to 6 different crops!

Buffs for surviving and eating food and drinking water and moving around. that give you certain perks randomly like max is 5: Plus 30 to fortitude , +100 crafting skill  reduces stamina consumption. +5% damage resistance etc

more abernet dinos like: Kapros , therys , beavers , chailicos , spiders , megalanda etc

medical Kit to heal yourself and dinos!

more hair styles would be nice 

Able to stop hair growth in certain spots   

supply drops will destroy structures underneath there Hitbox!

Supply drops can give you quest for a reward!

sometimes trees will be different color like Goldish , to bright green and even dead

all trees should have More HP (its stupid when you harvest a palm tree and it only gives you 30 wood!

wyverns could have a crosshair to aim with!

managarmers breath could go in blast waves like rings and they move slow but they can freeze you!

able to paint Cryo fridge , fridge , grill , chem bench , replocator , fabricator , etc

male and female hitboxes are equal

Munitions Box: acts like the repair box but holds ammo and will distribute ammo to turrets 

waterskins don't leak!

coal ores around that your can harvest to make gunpowder (can rarely get it from normal rocks)

yes ik this alot but this is only a pinch of it!

On 11/6/2019 at 12:51 AM, Cedric said:

Your voice is needed.  Whether you are casual, hardcore, PvE, PvP, official or non-official, your opinion on ARK matters.  Your voice will shape the future of ARK and the road ahead. I assure you EVERY response will be taken into account.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSemquiU9AM9XVYvj3sKicv2reu69j9M_ZkqYnhEccdsLnl0Dg/viewform

Please make sure your responses are reflected in the form.  

Nerf titans. I've seen a base with 150-200 turrets getting wiped by a desert titan in 2 minutes. It was down to 3/4 health at the beginning (I guess because of taming efficiency). It just ate all the turrets away. Most bullets weren't fired off. Making the desert titan not being able to destroy turrets would make a huge difference. Please look into that or tell someone.

If the mesh cannot be fixed after four years. Placeadmin  turrets in mesh hot spots one turret unlimited ammo 100x damage and customer range so it doesn’t shoot out the mesh. There’s are still way to many gaps in the mesh. 

server wipes on official/small 

a solution to 200man tribes making the game in playable 

proper punishments for the countless active cheats atm.

more interactive game design. Kill an alpha raptor? Get a weaker tamed raptor as reward. Daily quests missions etc hell even ark mobile has quests. 

this game is dying for a fresh wipe and a meta change. It’s all to much flashy tek and super wars no fun any more.

restrict transfers. 24/7 raiding destroyed ark. I mean us who no life it are ok but this games has like 1/10th if it’s previous player count .

On 11/14/2019 at 9:58 AM, SuperMesher said:

Nerf titans. I've seen a base with 150-200 turrets getting wiped by a desert titan in 2 minutes. It was down to 3/4 health at the beginning (I guess because of taming efficiency). It just ate all the turrets away. Most bullets weren't fired off. Making the desert titan not being able to destroy turrets would make a huge difference. Please look into that or tell someone.

Titans are trash now. They get melted by meks. Most titans dont even survive the 15 min it takes to download them if meks are present.

The days of titans wiping bases is long gone. People now know how to build bases properly, turret damage vs titans is buffed, and titan HP reduced. If you yeet a desert titan into a properly built official pvp server megatribe green ob these days its going to die swiftly without achieving anything. These days during wars on official titans dont live very long after being thng downloaded. They are used mainly as a defensive support dinos now instead of wiping bases. Titans have become glass cannons, the 150K HP racers we have now on officials have more eHP than desert titans. If you nerf titans anymore they will just become a meme like the old titanosaur.

4 minutes ago, covenantgrunt said:

Titans are trash now. They get melted by meks. Most titans dont even survive the 15 min it takes to download them if meks are present.

The days of titans wiping bases is long gone. People now know how to build bases properly, turret damage vs titans is buffed, and titan HP reduced. If you yeet a desert titan into a properly built official pvp server megatribe green ob these days its going to die swiftly without achieving anything. These days during wars on official titans dont live very long after being thng downloaded. They are used mainly as a defensive support dinos now instead of wiping bases. Titans have become glass cannons, the 150K HP racers we have now on officials have more eHP than desert titans. If you nerf titans anymore they will just become a meme like the old titanosaur.

Yeah i think that they should nerf the Meks (mostly the cannon) and BUFF up the Titans! 

also some new defences would be nice like a Rapid turret that Has a nice DPS but uses adv pistol rounds and less raw damage!

or a Artillery defence were the shots are avoidable but if you're too slow you get turned into dust!  and uses rockets!

also since the titano is just garbage! i think a Nice TLC for it would be lovely!

TIME TO GET TO WORK ON THAT IDEA! 

Can we focus on fixing the game before focusing on the next step. Meshing happens almost everyday on my server to the point that no base is 100% safe. Yet i look at forums to see discussions about duping which has still not been fixed yet... lets fix the little things before discussing the next step of ark for the games dying. Wipe servers and even within my tribe 99% of us said we will quit. Make legacy V2.0 and 90% of my tribe said they will quit. Fix the game and let us pvp it out legitimately.

Sudamerican official servers, we have to check 100 Na servers to find one with 100 ping or less, there is a lot of No official Brazilian and Argentinian players because of the ping.

Stop add stuff without solve the problems, the optimization for AMD cards sucks! We have to play in min to get 60 fps when i exceed the recomendated requeriments, and the FLICKERING.

A cheaper variant of underwater living would be nice. Kinda hard to get the materials to build vacuum compartments for underwater living when only mega tribes have access to regularly do boss fights and its difficult to gather the materials needed to actually make the compartments unless in a mega tribe because getting element isn't the easiest thing in the world 

For a person like myself who is very busy with school and out of school activities along with a job, it feels like this game just needs to have a little more leeway for people who have a lot of responsibilities. PvE is nice because you won’t be wiped out or raided every time you aren’t there to prevent it. And taking on the environment is cool with all the Dino’s and structures etc. Although it misses the heart racing adrenaline rush that PvP brings to the table. It’s cool to attack other people because of its rewards and just satisfactory. But like I said before, you will spend too many hours just to lose it all in PvP. Ark needs a new system (a separate game mode) that allows players to have pvp in it, but still have peace and pve aspects. Anyone have any ideas? Or is there anything new that has come out, relative to this? 

On 11/5/2019 at 6:51 PM, Cedric said:

Variety. Stability of Game play - The GETTING DC'D every hour is regrettable. Less lag - its getting there but seriously thinking I need a shrink doing the same thing 30 times only to finally having it down on 31st time. Policing of known dupers etc.. IP wipes or bans may be necessary.

• Cedric locked and unpinned this topic

Archived