Weigh In: What you want in ARK?

Cedric

• Wildcard Community

Your voice is needed.  Whether you are casual, hardcore, PvE, PvP, official or non-official, your opinion on ARK matters.  Your voice will shape the future of ARK and the road ahead. I assure you EVERY response will be taken into account.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSemquiU9AM9XVYvj3sKicv2reu69j9M_ZkqYnhEccdsLnl0Dg/viewform

Please make sure your responses are reflected in the form.  

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Cedric said:

Your voice is needed.  Whether you are casual, hardcore, PvE, PvP, official or non-official, your opinion on ARK matters.  Your voice will shape the future of ARK and the road ahead. I assure you EVERY response will be taken into account.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSemquiU9AM9XVYvj3sKicv2reu69j9M_ZkqYnhEccdsLnl0Dg/viewform

Please make sure your responses are reflected in the form.  

Took me over an hour and a half to complete.   There was much to unpack; so I do certainly hope the "EVERY response" point is truly accurate.  I was civil but highly critical across many areas of things, and still felt I could've said more.  5k+ hours of game play I guess'll do that :P

The question: What type of player do you most identify as? 

· Achiever (I like to complete all the challenges. That means collect every explorer note, clear every cave, gather every artifact, and defeat every boss)

· Explorer (The game is a journey for me. I love to learn about the creatures, the biomes, and items. I am not particularly interested in clearing objectives, more so learning everything I can about the game)

· Socializers (I enjoy the community aspect of the game. Meeting new survivors and having fun with our dinos)

· Killers (Victory at all costs. FOB UP.)

Is lacking an builder alternative, none of the answers really suit me or my friends.

Really seem like you (Wildcard) is underestimating the builder community and think everyone is about the action parts of the game....

Could we get the features from atlas?

*Press 1 button to pick up all items in a small area.

*remove half of the building engrams and add the swappable pieces, example in atlas the foundation can switch between the square/triangle format by pressing one button.

Those the biggest ones out of many I would like to see in ark.

Update : Woohoo they actually put the pick up all feature in! Got email notification.

to many to ask! 

but will give you short version!

new building types like large wall's , half ways and doorways , sloped doors (basicly the buildings in atlas)

some new Dinos or extinct animals like , moa , carcodontosauruse , Glonglong , Australovenator and more (and some from Ark additions)

i would put more but this would be 5 pages long so i'm not going to do that

Interface improvements. Make it faster and easier to transfer things in between inventories. Make Rock Elementals better at harvesting stone, they are currently absolute trash compared to a Doedic and that is stupid considering that they are much harder to acquire. Re-introduce imprinting bonuses giving movement speed/stamina to flyers, you can keep the super low stamina and inability to pump movement speed, but at least make their imprints still do stuff about their speed. 

• Cedric locked and unpinned this topic

Archived