tek tier Tek Armor Insulation

Jaymei

Tek Armor Insulation

Hey Guys,

So been wondering this for a while now, what's the problem with tek armor insulation?

It no longer displays the small insulated shield and gives me like 300 insulation. I would have thought this should give you the ultimate on both fronts due to the expense and steps required to obtain the full set. Although this does not make it useless, it is very annoying that you finish the endgame to unlock it all but cant wear it in the snow......

1 hour ago, Jaymei said:

Tek Armor Insulation

Hey Guys,

So been wondering this for a while now, what's the problem with tek armor insulation?

It no longer displays the small insulated shield and gives me like 300 insulation. I would have thought this should give you the ultimate on both fronts due to the expense and steps required to obtain the full set. Although this does not make it useless, it is very annoying that you finish the endgame to unlock it all but cant wear it in the snow......

The upgraded versions u get from osd on extinction  has better  insulation. 

1 minute ago, Lycan187u said:

I think it depends tho on the BP like my as Rex BP 119 armor 7kfiber\15k hide 1910 ingot that's a cheap Rex bp

From what I know, all saddle blueprints do have hidden durability stat which changes the cost a lot.

5 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

not 100% on the dura

This is exactly what makes most of any blueprint cost I think. Although Electric prod bp is a bit confusing, 'cause it has 1 durability, and a few ascendant ones with 200+ dmg would cost me over 3k ingots and poly.

8 minutes ago, Geneweave said:

From what I know, all saddle blueprints do have hidden durability stat which changes the cost a lot.

This is exactly what makes most of any blueprint cost I think. Although Electric prod bp is a bit confusing, 'cause it has 1 durability, and a few ascendant ones with 200+ dmg would cost me over 3k ingots and poly.

Ill need look at the bps I have ur welcome to have them all if u like I don't craft them due to the cost..

On 11/5/2019 at 7:25 PM, Geneweave said:

I might be wrong, but I think insulation, durability and armour make the cost. You cannot have it all high and cheap, right?

Probably do but I don't agree with it having an effect on insulation. Durability yes but I'm in a sealed bloody Tek suit made for endgame!

On 11/5/2019 at 8:10 PM, Lycan187u said:

I think it depends tho on the BP like my as Rex BP 119 armor 7kfiber\15k hide 1910 ingot that's a cheap Rex bp

Yes but as the Tek outfit was made before the BP for it were even a thing, I distinctly remember getting the shield insulation buff similar to being on a basil when equipping my full powered Tek outfit. I have no issues paying through the nose for durability but insulation should be standard.

Archived