Purchasing Xbox Genesis not compatible with windows 10?

Lunadash

3 hours ago, Lunadash said:

I purchased the Genesis pass within the week it had been released on Xbox and it dose not work for windows 10 is it not compatible?

I don't believe so.. I think it is, if you want it for xbox, you buy it on xbox.  If you want it for pc, you have to buy in on pc.

7 hours ago, Lunadash said:

I purchased the Genesis pass within the week it had been released on Xbox and it dose not work for windows 10 is it not compatible?

I does u just need sign in on the xbox app from ur pc and go to the store and download the windows 10 version

This needs to be addressed.... Ark is a play anywhere title. ALL of the DLC up to this point is also a play anywhere downloadable content. Genesis is NOT! I bought this on XBOX with that expectation but I play on PC half of the time and I DO NOT want to pay twice for a game that was originally bought BECAUSE of its play anywhere capability.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just got this for my pc as I usually do within the xbox companion app. It apparently was only for xbox one only. I looked for pc and couldn't find it. I then relaunched microsoft store from my task bar and found the game for pc but apparently I have to buy it again for pc. I am going to wait on that as I thought it was cross platform and play anywhere. I think I got burned by wildcard.

Archived