Modded Ark Server just Hangs after Startup

teamrgizil

Hello,

i've been trying to sort out an issue for almost a week now. I'm trying to set up a ARK server on a dedicated server and what I'm experiencing I can't seem to find a resolution anywhere online. Attached is the ASM fatal error that is eventually received a long time after the server goes into a hung up state. The server will start up fine and run for about 10 minutes, and if you're lucky to log into the server before it goes into the hanging state, then fine, but it will hang once the player disconnects from the server. Attached is the error that is received. I get this whether I try a new save game or use ones backed up...I'm at wits end here, please help. Server is modded, and I'm attaching a list of those mods as well and the order, this is a direct copy of the mod list from another server on a host platform that is running fine. So nothing is making sense...

Thanks!

Fatal Error.png

ModList.png

Mods sometimes conflict with each other.  Try removing half of the mods to see if the other half work by themselves.
Keep halving the mods until you have something that works.

The other possibility is a corrupt filesystem.  Scan your HD/SSD for errors and (if your server is on Windows) then   sfc /scannow   from a administrator command prompt.

Another possibility is a corrupt save file.  Try rolling back to a previous save.

Good luck, and let us know how you get on.

11 hours ago, teamrgizil said:

Hello,

i've been trying to sort out an issue for almost a week now. I'm trying to set up a ARK server on a dedicated server and what I'm experiencing I can't seem to find a resolution anywhere online.

Have you tested running the server with no mods, just to make sure that the base install of the server is working properly?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived