Community Crunch 205: Mysterious Mysteries, ExtraLife 2019 Recap, and Sponsored Mod Updates

Cedric

2 hours ago, Ansebbian said:

Why are Xbox users not included with these types of statements?  Primitive+ on PVE servers for The Island and The Center are also missing wild dinos, yet I never see it mentioned in an official statement.    Today marks two weeks without wild dinos.  Were this to happen on Evolved servers, I can only imagine how quickly this issue would be dealt with.  For shame that you, Wildcard, treat your players who pay just as much to play as anyone else so poorly.

Weird every xbox server I join had dinos?? ...

32 minutes ago, Ansebbian said:

@Lycan187u If you read the whole post, I was talking about Primitive Plus PVE servers on Xbox, specifically The Island and The Center maps.

I'll need try log there an see ;) primitive  plus is a dieing horse...I would suggest trying a new mode...prim+ might be like sotf soon I wouldn't invest anymore time in this game mode.  

When will fixing bugs and optimizations happen? This game has been officially released for way longer than an incomplete fully released game ever. 

Crossbow still not loading 

Polygoning is coming back 

The behemoth gate closing audio track still doesn't match when the door closes. 

Edited by Xxtheclashxx