lils

why do admins bully other players

i have been bullyied by admins.i think that they should be a report button for admin and if the admins are abusing people u should do admin report and the owners will get that feedback and decide wether that admin is making a good server for the game orn not because if its not they are making more people not buy or quit the game wich is making the owners of ark loosing money and actually thats against the law

12 minutes ago, lils said:

i have been bullyied by admins.i think that they should be a report button for admin and if the admins are abusing people u should do admin report and the owners will get that feedback and decide wether that admin is making a good server for the game orn not because if its not they are making more people not buy or quit the game wich is making the owners of ark loosing money and actually thats against the law

Without punctuation, this was hard to read and understand. Hopefully your ticket wasn't so hard to read.

Maybe the ticket system should have a user survey after each ticket is resolved, so the devs can improve the effectiveness of the ticket system. 

• Haha 1

If you are talking about admins on an unofficial server, that has nothing to do with WC. Post it on their FB or Discord site and/or leave the server and find a better one. 

If this is official, report it via the ticket system. What constitutes bullying to you? Were you banned for breaking rules? Were you warned for breaking rules? Did another ticket get a less than ideal response or was it a truly rude response? Report it, if there is ss evidence include that too. 

@complexminded This brings up an interesting question. Currently gm abuse, or perceived abuse, has to be reported the same way as any other ticket. Is there safeguards that the gm being reported or their friend isn't getting the ticket and just solving it and removing it? I honestly am not sure how that works. 

Edited by yekrucifixion187

Send the server owner a PM with a piece or your mind and then leave.  I know it can seem like the only option is to complain because you've already been searching for a good server and haven't found one, but I would encourage you to keep looking.  The good servers are out there.  When you join a new one, look for the discord information and then look for a set of rules.  Servers with more restrictive rules are usually more heavily moderated, so if you're looking for a place where you don't have to deal with unkind people that might be a good place to start.  Also look for lots of recent chatter in the discord.  Servers with lots of active people are usually so active because of good moderation.

Edited by Spiral3

51 minutes ago, lils said:

You should probably brush up on your understanding of the law and common sense. 

End of the day if you dont like a server don't play on it, no need to be a sore loser and cry bout it.

2 hours ago, lils said:

Okay. Let me explain something from reality.

Say you're wanting to get away with breaking the law. What do you do? Stay under the radar. Now you get into trouble and get a record. Hmm, police might just keep an eye out for you and even track your friends. Oh my gosh, the police are bullies. XD

Yeah, I hope you understand now. 🤷‍♀️