Looking for a server WEB interface.

Aschran

Looking for a server WEB interface.

Hello, I'm a owner and host of game servers, using linux system, 
I'm actually  looking where I could find WEB-UI to manage my  instances without the need of rebooting them everytime i make a change in the configurations files. 

Anyone know where I could find a Web Interface for a private server? On google all results are  telling to  rent Nitrado server or outdated links. 

The goal is to be able to changes some rates without rebooting the server, like  taming or ressources, the same way official servers activate evo event on week ends.

Thank you for reading my question.

49 minutes ago, Aschran said:

How do the evolution event works then?  it can change ressources and taming rates without needing a reboot.

I don't know of any publicly available information on how to do this for unofficial servers. From what I can tell, the evolution events are executed based on something in the code that is known only to WC.

18 hours ago, Aschran said:

Well evolution event was an  exemple but if there no  real way to change rates  on the fly there indeed no need for a web interface for me anymore,  thanks fo the infos.

My only suggestion would be to experiment with running those config options as command-line arguments.

?HarvestAmountMultiplier=3 or bHarvestAmountMultiplier=3

If either of those works then you would be able to change them in the future by using RCON to send the commands.

p.s. That reminds me, I still don't know of a web interface for remote management, but there are plenty of RCON GUI tools available that would do the trick, assuming that the command line syntax works. I do all of my server admin work using PuTTY, but of course it's not a graphical tool.

• 2 weeks later...

Since replying earlier, I found these links...
http://arkdedicated.com/dynamicconfig.ini
https://ark.gamepedia.com/Web_API

Looking through one of the files that comes with the Ark server (the exe hook file that is associated with ShooterGameServer.exe), it appears as though there is a function call to get a dynamic configuration.
This is undocumented, and I wasn't able to find anything that suggested how it might be used.

It would be useful to the community if anyone at WildCard could provide some advice on how the dynamic config works.

Archived