I cant use my TEKreplicator

captyarrr

Do I really need to build my 3th TEKreplicator in 3 weeks...

I cant use it anymore as of this morning. Engrams are not showing up, cant get element in it.

And this is the second I've build. The first one i made in a drop, ye SILLY ME for trying to use that option wich is only available for looking at instead of using it. 

Validated files, reinstalled game, kissed my pc 3 times aaaand....

nada.

45 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Have you tried killing your character?

Have you been able to exit the building or use other stuff?

Maybe a server transfer and back?

I'd try a few other things before making another one. 

A bite of poly, thats a good one. Let me try that.

The rest I tried.

Not working. 

Here goes all element i saved up the last few days and metal i chopped.

I cant believe i bought Genesis from a company who dont give a rats butt and let players triple grind for stuff. Not even a single respond to tickets. 

2 hours ago, captyarrr said:

A bite of poly, thats a good one. Let me try that.

The rest I tried.

Not working. 

Here goes all element i saved up the last few days and metal i chopped.

I cant believe i bought Genesis from a company who dont give a rats butt and let players triple grind for stuff. Not even a single respond to tickets. 

Lol overreact much

17 hours ago, bymateovv said:

Hi Captyarr, can you post a picture of you opening the transmitter?. also a picture of your engrams. that happened to me but I had inventory/engrams separated and I had no idea that could be possible.

Doesn't matter anymore, it took me 4 hours to get all into an OB and I made a new one. Since I'm on Legacy and WC doesnt do anything about the exploits, griefing, bugs, and so on, I made one myself. All grinds from last event went into this. 

FYI, when i got into the inventory, I couldnt click on the engrambutton on the top right. In my own inventory I seen TEKgrams. Just another bug wich will never be fixed, been in the game since TEK was introduced. Know what always has surprised me as well? In another replicator you get the bp to make one, but it doesnt work either. Like in a lootdrop, funny as hell too. Put all mats in, press create replicator and poof gone. All cosmetics  *facedesking*

I see a few things wrong that are going to be completely unhelpful and probably piss you off.

• you play on legacy official server, that's like taking all the problems of official and exponentially increasing them.
  • you preordered a season pass from a company you don't like, for a game you know has been broken for years and YOU can't believe it. imagine what level of disbelief we have
  • you built three more tek replicators after the first one broke instead of waiting for a ticket response.
  • do you really think there will be genesis servers in the legacy cluster? I don't. They said they are not increasing servers anymore just repurposing.

40 minutes ago, Kaprosuchus said:

I see a few things wrong that are going to be completely unhelpful and probably piss you off.

• you play on legacy official server, that's like taking all the problems of official and exponentially increasing them.
  • you preordered a season pass from a company you don't like, for a game you know has been broken for years and YOU can't believe it. imagine what level of disbelief we have
  • you built three more tek replicators after the first one broke instead of waiting for a ticket response.
  • do you really think there will be genesis servers in the legacy cluster? I don't. They said they are not increasing servers anymore just repurposing.

I beg to differ there will be 100% genesis servers for legacy ;) reason  being us the legacy players are the cheapest to maintain  servers ;) and every dlc from the beginning  we have had a cluster  ...they said that how many dlc ago lol? Hell official may become legacy...when wc finally realize's our clusters are cheaper to maintain. .

Just now, Lycan187u said:

And FYI legacy community  is way better than official atm...little to no toxicity  ...

i meant the technical problems and lack of support that people feel they don't have on officials is multiplied on legacy, i don't really know what community you guys deal with as i don't really play official outside the servers that reset every 30 days.

Just now, Kaprosuchus said:

i meant the technical problems and lack of support that people feel they don't have on officials is multiplied on legacy, i don't really know what community you guys deal with as i don't really play official outside the servers that reset every 30 days.

Ahh I see hehe well I'm only going off of community  crunch 135 ''hopefully  wc stands by what they stated  in that crunch..

Archived