Valguero artifacts

Fellstormlord

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Explorer_Map_(Valguero)

This map will show you all the artifact locations. Most are very easy gets. No real enemies.

Tame a good Megatherium (Widely found in Tundra area) and it will chew right through the spider cave with it's bug buff. Need a cryo to get it under some tight spots but not too big of a deal. 

A good Deino should work well for the Temple. 

Think those house multiple artifacts. The rest can be flown too with an Argy or Ptera.

On 11/3/2019 at 5:05 PM, yekrucifixion187 said:

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Explorer_Map_(Valguero)

This map will show you all the artifact locations. Most are very easy gets. No real enemies.

Tame a good Megatherium (Widely found in Tundra area) and it will chew right through the spider cave with it's bug buff. Need a cryo to get it under some tight spots but not too big of a deal. 

A good Deino should work well for the Temple. 

Think those house multiple artifacts. The rest can be flown too with an Argy or Ptera.

The issue is that the temple artifact won't spawn. Ive even tried in an alt account. It only has worked on my friends. Do I need to walk in on foot with no fliers or what. 

Edit: confused bigfoot with megatherium

6 minutes ago, Fellstormlord said:

The issue is that the temple artifact won't spawn. Ive even tried in an alt account. It only has worked on my friends. Do I need to walk in on foot with no fliers or what. 

Are the bigfoots immune or resistant to to the centipedes 

Not sure on Temple artifacts. I always found them when I went through.

Bigfoot probably isn't a great tame for Spider cave. Megatherium gets a buff when you kill insects that gives it 4x damage output and I think 4x reduced damage. It shreds even high level insects. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/9/2019 at 4:53 AM, yekrucifixion187 said:

Not sure on Temple artifacts. I always found them when I went through.

Bigfoot probably isn't a great tame for Spider cave. Megatherium gets a buff when you kill insects that gives it 4x damage output and I think 4x reduced damage. It shreds even high level insects. 

Not to mention the ridiculous amounts of chitin it collects (especially in brood mother cave.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I had the same issue with the artifact of the brute, it didn't spawn for me at first. So I went for the other one that's in the temple, just went through the water way, realized I didn't have enough grappling hooks so decided to head down and try one more time for the artifact of the brute, and this time it spawned. So just try leaving it for the the other one then going back

• 1 month later...

Archived