Tek armor

Sorpio

Suggestion

Tek armor

Add Tek armor for Dire Wolf's and otters. Finish the ATV as well. It still likes to slide away after one use and the wheels don't spin like they should. Great idea, love it, but when ever I do to try and use it, after use though it will slide away and end up glitching in my home or just sliding across the map. I think it would be a good idea as well to get rid of the leash on offline multiplayer, allow the second player to be able to roam as far as they want. Just seems too restricting.

3 replies to this server topic

4 hours ago, Sorpio said:

be a good idea as well to get rid of the leash on offline multiplayer, allow the second player to be able to roam as far as they want. Just seems too restricting.

It's there because, especially, the console hardware can't handle loading in that much of the map at once. 

PC has a bit more flexibility because of better hardware.

The tether saves you from frying your machine possibly causing IRL issues like circuit breaker pops and possibly fires.

Well, that suggestion went off-topic quickly, considering your post is titled 'Tek Armor'.

• Why do Direwolves need a Tek Saddle? They don't even have a normal saddle which is already unlike all other Tek Saddles, and if you want it for the laser attack - Direwolves are designed to be in a pack unlike all other creatures with Tek Saddles, and then only the pack leader (the one you'd ride) would benefit from the Saddle's perk.
  • I wouldn't actually be surprised if Wildcard forgot the Tek ATV existed.
  • As said by yekrucifixion187, the hardware cannot even handle it. The tether is not made as a gameplay design, just a necessary evil to make the whole offline multiplayer even work.

5 hours ago, soepie7 said:

Well, that suggestion went off-topic quickly, considering your post is titled 'Tek Armor'.

• Why do Direwolves need a Tek Saddle? They don't even have a normal saddle which is already unlike all other Tek Saddles, and if you want it for the laser attack - Direwolves are designed to be in a pack unlike all other creatures with Tek Saddles, and then only the pack leader (the one you'd ride) would benefit from the Saddle's perk.
  • I wouldn't actually be surprised if Wildcard forgot the Tek ATV existed.
  • As said by yekrucifixion187, the hardware cannot even handle it. The tether is not made as a gameplay design, just a necessary evil to make the whole offline multiplayer even work.

I think what he’s suggesting is allowing the dinos that can wear hats to wear the tek helmet (wolves can wear hats on ark mobile)

Archived