Floating Eggs

Mavrick88

Sometimes the egg comes down on top of a poop.  Then the poop blanks, that leaves the egg up above.  But regardless of that, when you have trouble picking up an egg because you can't see the pick up message and you move all around the egg, you try jumping above it to look down at it, if none of that works...whip it like you did.

Ya they normally all fall down. I mean I'm talking I had 50 female rexes mate. EVERY egg stayed in their butt. Like no gravity. Same w/ my 30 fem gigas. Not stuck from poop, I know what you mean about that. It was pretty crazy. It only did that for about a few hours though, even happened to others on the server. Then just magically went away after a few hours and everyone's eggs were hitting the ground again. Strange, very strange!

On my server i have a high egg laying rate so if the giga lays 3 eggs they stack on top of each other - obviously the bottom ones have been first and decay first so that means if the bottom one decays the top ones remain floating --> eggs only "fall down / roll down" when they just got laid. As soon as they come to a still they will not fall any more even if you remove the foundations below etc.

Same goes if the egg lands on poop.

Archived