What was your favorite Genesis Reveal Item and Creature

Scribelord

I'm definitely happy about a water boss in the Moeder and feel like I'll have great fun with the Ferox but I have to choose the Bloodstalker. 

I'm very interested in what it will take to tame that and how well it actually works outside of Genesis. If it can be transferred, how well would it work on Ab?

Very cool reveals and I still have some item ones to catch up on. 

6 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

I'm definitely happy about a water boss in the Moeder and feel like I'll have great fun with the Ferox but I have to choose the Bloodstalker. 

I'm very interested in what it will take to tame that and how well it actually works outside of Genesis. If it can be transferred, how well would it work on Ab?

Very cool reveals and I still have some item ones to catch up on. 

I can't wait to see the other water creatures because I doubt it's just the new boss, the new variants and the turtle, hopefully 3 more at least is what I would personally find perfect 

I'm also excited to see more of the map in general because it feels massive.

I am most loking forward to the ocean platforms and the Astrocetus/Space whale. Space whale because its a whale, and seems like an interesting tame. The platforms as it opens up the possibilities of some cool and intriguing base designs, particularly if you can incorporate tek vacuum compartments with them. 

For me it's gonna be the reveal of the lunar biome and the space whale, just made me realize how far this game has come, i mean the lunar biome looks like a pumped up version of aberrations surface and i love it.

Also from what the devs said, the space whale is one hell of a tame, it will be hard, but rewarding: They said it will have teleport ability like the enforcer but it can transport other creatures along with itself and considering they called it "hyperdrive" we can assume it will be a level above the enforcers teleport, atleast in terms of range. In addition to its movement they said on stream that its saddle is gonna have 3 mountable turrets while the rider can drop some sort of energy bomb, which makes this tame even more interesting in my opinion, feels like its some sort of battleship

47 minutes ago, Fes said:

Also from what the devs said, the space whale is one hell of a tame, it will be hard, but rewarding: They said it will have teleport ability like the enforcer but it can transport other creatures along with itself and considering they called it "hyperdrive" we can assume it will be a level above the enforcers teleport, atleast in terms of range. 

The teleportation sounds like fun and also sounds dangerous too. They say you have to be careful and know where you are teleporting to. Is it possible to muck up and kill your tames mid jump because of a bad jump. Getting some Dragons of Pern vibes with moving 'between' with this. Have probably misunderstood the mechanic a bit but imagine combining the jump wrong with the buggyness of the game and coming out in solid rock  or something. 

2 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

The teleportation sounds like fun and also sounds dangerous too. They say you have to be careful and know where you are teleporting to. Is it possible to muck up and kill your tames mid jump because of a bad jump. Getting some Dragons of Pern vibes with moving 'between' with this. Have probably misunderstood the mechanic a bit but imagine combining the jump wrong with the buggyness of the game and coming out in solid rock  or something. 

I kinda get the feeling they wouldn't do something like a tame getting stuck in a rock, feels like it would be really easy to bug out and end up under the mesh or something like that.

I would say its more some kind of damage penalty, due to the nature of the teleport, teleporting into a rock would mean charging into it with a super high speed, so yeah i can agree with the part of killing tames because of a bad jump,  i can imagine that it would do a lot of damage

I liked the sea platforms, but I would love to know if we're able to connect them together to make a huge platform :)

Also, the reskins of existing dinos look positively amazing. Sure, it's all the same dinos, but omg how beautiful they look!

All the new creatures look nice :) Haha, so that's almost everything, except the weapons. I like them too, but barely use guns as it is, so not as excited about them.

On 11/4/2019 at 12:34 AM, Fes said:

I kinda get the feeling they wouldn't do something like a tame getting stuck in a rock, feels like it would be really easy to bug out and end up under the mesh or something like that.

I would say its more some kind of damage penalty, due to the nature of the teleport, teleporting into a rock would mean charging into it with a super high speed, so yeah i can agree with the part of killing tames because of a bad jump,  i can imagine that it would do a lot of damage

Hopefully it will just jump forward at an accelerated rate an doesn't truly teleport, so it hits things and comes out of it's "warp" instead of teleporting inside of them. If it does teleport hello new meshing method.

Archived