Extra Life Event

Masurao

Extra Life Event

Did the care timer for maturation suddenly just skip from 8 hours to 1 over night a couple hours before the event is set to end..? If the event is 8.0x maturation, I'm wondering why the care timer was still the same when they'd have known full well how destroyed the imprint timers would be?

Set everything up. Go to sleep. Awaken. Realize imprint is screwed, but thats okay, its just an hour now. But wait - the event ends in two more hours? So whats the point in such a surprise?!

Did they have any idea how much of peoples' time that just wasted with that?  An excellent event for gathering supplies, but as far as breeding goes, it feels like they just flipped me the bird as per usual.

11 minutes ago, Masurao said:

Extra Life Event

Did the care timer for maturation suddenly just skip from 8 hours to 1 over night a couple hours before the event is set to end..? If the event is 8.0x maturation, I'm wondering why the care timer was still the same when they'd have known full well how destroyed the imprint timers would be?

Set everything up. Go to sleep. Awaken. Realize imprint is screwed, but thats okay, its just an hour now. But wait - the event ends in two more hours? So whats the point in such a surprise?!

Did they have any idea how much of peoples' time that just wasted with that?  An excellent event for gathering supplies, but as far as breeding goes, it feels like they just flipped me the bird as per usual.

It was a fix. 

They realized imprints were off and finally fixed it then sent out an update last night. 

1 minute ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

It was a fix. 

They realized imprints were off and finally fixed it then sent out an update last night. 

This I realize - which is great - but I'm hoping that they at least give benefit of people who just got screwed over and give at least a couple hours more worth of time to actually finish what they started.

Archived