Argie Pheromones Question

Mythical

3 hours ago, Mythical said:

Argie Pheromones Question

Last time I used pheromones on an argie, quite a while ago, they took herbivore pheromones. I want to use pheromones on my argies again, but I don’t want to waste my amber on the wrong pheromone. Do they still take herbivore pheromones?

What pheromones do argies take?

I’m pretty sure they use carno pheromones now. I’m not sure how long ago they were using herbi pheros, but as far as I know they should use carno pheros.

17 hours ago, nintendogamer7 said:

I’m pretty sure they use carno pheromones now. I’m not sure how long ago they were using herbi pheros, but as far as I know they should use carno pheros.

12 hours ago, XaosRes said:

Since the argentavis is a carnivore, it uses like @nintendogamer7 said, carnivore pheromones. I paired my eerie argentavis with this pheromon.

I’m pretty bad at gauging the passage of time, but around the time when pheromones were first added, argies were my favorite so I bred them with herbivore pheromones. (So, a long time ago). I haven’t used them since, and I couldn’t find much information on the topic, so I was wondering if it still worked. Thank you both!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2019 at 5:51 AM, XaosRes said:

Perhaps, they use both pheromones. I couldn‘t try it, because Tapejaras are now my favourite flying mount, and I have no more Argis.

Tapejaras are not only my favorite flyer but my favorite animal in the game! They look amazing and are pretty versatile!

And if you didn't know the new map coming out in December Genesis is gonna add a texture pack where it changes the colors of animals according to the biome they're in (or something like that) and tapejaras look AMAZING!! Wish they could add it to mobile, i say it's even better than eerie animals

1C9A0571-613C-496C-BBAF-70479323C7C3.jpeg

Sorry for the bad quality picture, best one i could find unfortunately

Archived