improve PVE

Tasmanian2

improve PVE

IMPROVING PVE

Supply Drop

We can't build close to them but people a can block caves to retrieve Artifact people like to put sleeping bag down to Respawn if died but we still see them as there left.

How to Fix 

Block like a supply drop 

sleeping bag as 30 minutes after put down

Resources Areas

Should be Auto Blocked

The amount of pillars across a map people stopping other player from building in resources areas 

How To Fix

One Teleporter in a resource area for everyone to teleport to ( map i'm on there like 3-5 Teleporters down at the swamp no need for so many on a PVE server so many Tek Gen increases lag )

limit needed 

Pillars & Ladders Stopping New Players 

Players stopping other's to enjoying you're game why is there not a GM in there spare time just to come on maybe 5 to 10 servers maybe once or twice a week clear them ?

people are getting real money selling that land and they don't play the game. 

people have building they sell them as well but if you give us some of you're time to clear empty buildings & Pillars that will be grateful 

Note Yes i'm aware they mite be having a brake & there dino's maybe Cryo Poded  but 6 months I have been play solo but a year ago i seen a base just getting reset but there not on the server anymore.

Thanks For You're Time

3 hours ago, FreeEnergyDrink said:

yeah, good luck reporting "123" with [][][][][][][][][][] name :D

if there are only one or two on the server at the time its pretty easy to find out who they are,  you'll have to switch over to steam, and in the menu - view->servers, then right click your server and click info, at the bottom of that box will be a list of active players.  get the name from the list.  then on steam again in the menu - view->players,  find the players name in that list (it shows more then who's on the server currently) and find the name of the player, then click profile.  Copy the profile link and include it with your report.

I Go From Server to Server but what you see is pillars every where,  but not everyone sells. you find some that will give up that land but most refuse, mainly because they want money even just to remove 1 pillar, what makes this even worse is that half of them don't actually play the game. I'm trying trying to build the bases that others have asked me to build for them, however we can not find the space to build. this is preventing not just me but new players to ark from playing the game freely. This game has now become to free to download on gamepass, so even more people are coming online to play. online gaming is about meeting new people and having fun with making new friends to enjoy the game with., if they cant find the space to build they cant play.

Archived