Blocking off charge nodes is against CoC??

Hltrey

Got a warning today on our pvp official server that blocking off charge nodes is against CoC?? I cannot find it in the CoC and we have had it that way for almost 2 years...I could understand it being that way on PVE but on PVP?? Why now and what established pvp server doesn’t block off charge nodes?

3B7010E9-C2A2-41C4-ADCB-FBA9C70DFA08.jpeg

3 hours ago, Hltrey said:

Got a warning today on our pvp official server that blocking off charge nodes is against CoC?? I cannot find it in the CoC and we have had it that way for almost 2 years...I could understand it being that way on PVE but on PVP?? Why now and what established pvp server doesn’t block off charge nodes?

ya weird lol pvp has never had build restrictions on blocking lol 

• Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, Hltrey said:

Submit a Support Ticket and they should be able to clear that up for you. If I had to guess, I would say that this is simply an human mistake where the enforcer that issued the warning thought they were on a PvE server. Either that, or the rules changed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2019 at 12:46 PM, akira13126 said:

Come to a legacy official pve server and you'll see all sorts of things blocked. But because it's legacy they will not enforce any coc. I submitted a ticket for a ext server for all obi being blocked. Got a reply stating that they do do anything with legacy 

If playing legacy ...we handle situations on our own....got a problem and you need it solved .dirty deeds done dirt cheap...God I love that song.

On 11/13/2019 at 3:22 PM, akira13126 said:

Oh trust me i know a ton of dirty deeds. But only resort to those if needed. But I've been pretty luck for the most part, granted there's not many lecagy servers left. That the ones I'm on are pretty self governing and not toxic. 

Yes same goes on my ext server 915 

Archived