not found Secret resource cave on valguero

Fellstormlord

Secret resource cave on valguero

Sonar Footwear how I decided to ride around on my super Beaver under the water I came from the East side of the went into an underwater cave and travels all the way to the west side of the map swam up to the top of it near the craggy area and found a secret air bubble filled with lots of iron and Crystal has anyone else found this. You can also flies behind a waterfall and find this I also haven't found this on four other resource maps for valguero

Edit:Resource map

• 2 weeks later...
  • Volunteer Moderator
57 minutes ago, FreeEnergyDrink said:

Ah alright, imma do that then :) We'll see what enforcement team thinks about it

If you go out of your way, to block every nodes of a specific resource on an entire map, then you will most likely get wiped as a result. This definitely would fall under:

GM intervention may be necessary if your structure or creature is negatively impacting a server (ie. you block off a large portion of the map so that other members of that server cannot access it).

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, FreeEnergyDrink said:

You two should get your story straight..

There is a clear difference between establishing in a buildable cave and blocking a few nodes, and purposely blocking all nodes on the entire map for denying other players access to a specific resource. You would get wiped the same way you would for spamming pillars and claiming too much land. To me it sounds you are just jealous someone else claimed that cave before you did, and now trying to test the rules in a petty way. But as stated above, you will most likely get wiped for doing so. At least you know what to expect, so it won't be a surprise. I took your side in the past, but with a little hindsight and seeing your reaction here, perhaps it was legitimate and just another of your "stunt".

4 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

There is a clear difference between establishing in a buildable cave and blocking a few nodes, and purposely blocking all nodes on the entire map for denying other players access to a specific resource. You would get wiped the same way you would for spamming pillars and claiming too much land. To me it sounds you are just jealous someone else claimed that cave before you did, and now trying to test the rules in a petty way. But as stated above, you will most likely get wiped for doing so. At least you know what to expect, so it won't be a surprise. I took your side in the past, but with a little hindsight and seeing your reaction here, perhaps it was legitimate and just another of your "stunt".

dont know what "stunts" you talking here about, but im just trying to learn how do you interpret the CoC :) Sadly what i learned, is that you don't know how will the CoC be used to these hypothetical situations. So thanks for that i guess..

Oh and you dont have to take any sides, all is good.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2019 at 9:51 PM, Opalrose said:

I just want to know where the cave with loot drops is!

Near the natural giga ' box' trap, around 36/53 or 39/59. I haven't been on that map for a while, those are approximate coordinates. Look for the square ruin with pillars on 3 sides (the 4th side is open but just the right size for a behemoth gate). If you face the open side with the pillars around you the entrance is along the cliff face on your left side.

There are 3 drops 1 blue, 1 yellow and 1 red. Take grappling hooks if cave flyers aren't allowed.

Archived