PvE Solo Official Tips?

MayonnaisePlease

25 minutes ago, MayonnaisePlease said:

PvE Solo Official Tips?

Just seeing what info anybody has, or helpful tips for starting out on Extinction. Things to tame first, where to build up, good resource spawns, etc.

I've played Extinction before with a tribe but everybody had quit awhile ago and unfortunately our stuff decayed. 

I would say snow biom... is best location close to metal .obsidian.crystal. I also want to say make sure to build as if ppl are going to tp\attack  with corrupt  dino 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I solo tribe on EX and after moving my base around a few times I found that the best spot for me is in the city between the snow and desert biomes.  I am right next to the Ribcage if you know where that is (not exactly between the biomes but near it). The small steams nearby have beavers for CP, if you head east by argy or dragon you will find a huge metal/OB spawn area at the boarder of the map and obviously you would still be close to both biomes for taming. I would not recommend this area unless you already have flyers that can handle some weight as the terrain is choppy and tough to navigate on foot.

GL

Archived