question about base stats

GameFreak

question about base stats

im just curious about around what stats to look for for certain creatures. i usually look for at least 45 points in certain stats. i was just wondering around what stats i should be looking for with deinonychus and flying creatures like pteranodons? and also around what stats i should be looking for with creatures like rock drakes, wyverns, and reapers as well if anyone knows?

Deino's get no bonus levels so 35 to 40 would be alright there.

Flyers, 45+ is decent but with no wasted points distributed in the wild, 50+ points isn't too hard to find. My clean base Argy's were 325. 50+ points in every stat.

Drakes I could never get a handle on. They are more transport for me so I looked mostly at stam and felt 1200 base was great. I think a good hp one would be 8k hp and good weight would be 700+.

Wyv's, most people look for at least 10k hp. 700+ stam is good. 800+ wt is good. Depends on how you use it. I always looked for Lightnings and found leveling to 15k hp, 1500 stam, and rest melee server any purpose I needed for them.

Reapers I am green on. I had one on official that I traded for and looking at what other people trade and have, I never fully appreciated how good it was. 30k hp, 2k stam, 700+ melee when almost fully leveled. It was a beast.

Archived