Lost Dino and items

My daughter transferred to ragnarok from Valguero today. She uploaded a fire wyvern and some equipment. After dying a couple of times getting to the obelisk she managed to get her wyvern and items out. She then went to download another Dino she had in there but the game kicked her out to the home screen. When she logged back in her items and wyvern were gone. Is this a common occurance and is there any way to get her stuff back. We play on xbox single player

2 hours ago, Johnno said:

Lost Dino and items

My daughter transferred to ragnarok from Valguero today. She uploaded a fire wyvern and some equipment. After dying a couple of times getting to the obelisk she managed to get her wyvern and items out. She then went to download another Dino she had in there but the game kicked her out to the home screen. When she logged back in her items and wyvern were gone. Is this a common occurance and is there any way to get her stuff back. We play on xbox single player

This is unfortunate. I play single player on PS4 and have had this happen more then I'd like. I'd put the chance at 15% of the time but I may be exaggerating from frustration. 

Unfortunately I am unaware of the ability to load a game file on consoles. Each in game save just overwrites the previous. 

There are ways to retrieve some items through the use of spawn codes in admin command.

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Console_Commands

This lists a lot of the commands.

For your daughters situation you can spawn in any item. You can also spawn in tamed versions of dinos. Not the same exactly but random generated at a particular level. 

For the Wyvern, if she was imprinted on it, there is a command to fully raise and fully imprint another Wyvern once she gets an egg. 

I can walk you through some of the command lines you may need (Xbox is slightly different than PS4) if you give more specifics.

@Dink and @AngrySaltire play on Xbox so they may be able to give you the exact commands you need.

1 hour ago, Johnno said:

Thanks for the info. She has other wyver s etc on Valguero, so will prob just try again. She's only 10 though so was a bit upset. 

It's a tough game normally but doubly tough because there's still a lot of bugs that cause issues like this. Grown men lose their mind from what Ark taketh away so it could be a little harder for her. I'd honestly watch to make sure she can handle it emotionally. 

Very frustrating to do everything right and still lose stuff to game glitches.

7 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

For the Wyvern, if she was imprinted on it, there is a command to fully raise and fully imprint another Wyvern once she gets an egg. 

You should be able to summon in a wild wyvern and force tame it as well, and is probably better this way. At which point you use an admin command to set its baby age to 0, unclaim, then reclaim (this imprints the wyvern), use the imprint command then rest the wyverns age back to 1 (adult).

The commands shouldnt be too different between xbox and ps4, but no doubt we can all help you out here.