Cannot Deploy:

I, too, am having this issue. Through alot of google research, I have founded that a dinosaur can become bugged in a cryopod, and that it will display the icon for a raptor when dino becomes bugged. The game is unable to validate that the dino is what it's supposed to be, theirfor cannot deploy. As such, I cannot deploy my Ice Wyvern either. This is the only species that I have seen thus far that has had trouble with this issue, though I suspect that it's happened to others as well.  Attached are two screenshots of what I have discovered. The first (marked cryopod) shows my ice wyvern with a raptors icon. the second is the icon in which i have for another frost wyvern. 

CRYOPOD.jpg

FROSTWYVRIN.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Valguero BAD - Cannot Deploy: Criopod

Why can't they just get into trouble? I'm tired of taming creatures on Valguero's map and losing them when I transfer to other maps. I just lost my Rock Golem because the Criopod simply appears "Cannot Deploy" with the image of a Raptor on the icon. Why not fix that? Now I've just wasted a huge amount of time because of the game itself.

On 4/22/2020 at 9:51 PM, Dawneve said:

Just hatched my baby Ice wyverns on Val last night. I cryo them last night before egg event ended and now I can't deploy any ice hatchlings.  Adult ice and all fire are deploying fine. What now. I finally got my own event wyverns and can't do anything with them. ??

same thing with me, my whose base is corrupted because I have a few valguero ice wyvern in my inventory (soul ball and terminal). I cant log in the map with the wyvern in my hand. No one can come close to kill me without immediately crash.

Edited by Thrill

Same with my tribe-mates and me, after the 4.21 update. We play on PS4 and today all of our event colored wyverns we have cryoed cannot be deployed (we have never transferred any of our event wyverns to any other server), we cannot cryo any golems and we keep getting cryo sickness on all of our animals we do throw out. The invisible bears are an issue for us as well - took me a while to figure out what the hell was hitting me when I was sitting still in the snow biome. From reading this post this has been an ongoing issue since october 2019... Has anyone seen this fixed for them?  Wildcard really needs to stop releasing new content if they can't keep up with the bugs.

Edited by yomikihaha
  • 2 weeks later...

We have 12 icewyvs in pods! 12!!! Some babies, some raised... all very high level... ticket is made, but still no solution... this is a link when we had 10, have to make new one with the last 2 on it...

I hope we get something that covers the damage done, lost many tames doing eggscout, then milkruns... and hours of time to raise... cant just throw this in the bin, can we?

I've found this same problem with all of my 5 ice wyverns, all have been hand raised by me, from eggs that I personally gathered from nests on my usual Valguero PvE server, none have been transferred between servers ever. 

All have the 'Raptor' picture on the cryopod, some are adults, 1 baby, 1 juvenile.  All had been cryopodded at various times and redeployed OK, but for about 2 weeks (maybe longer) they now all give the error "CANNOT DEPLOY: "